Searching accommodation in Al-Bahah

Good mornin' dear All,

Is anybody who can help me to find a decent apartment (2 rooms, bathroom, kitchen) fully furnished in Al-Bahah (or Aqiq, even if Bahah is more preferable), for about 1 year ?
I know that according to the local habits, the families and muslims are preferred, but my family lives in Europe (I'm already grandfather) and I'm christian, so somehow unsuitable  :( from many points of view.
I have to start a new project of the company and I'm trying to find a place where I can lay down my head after the working hours.
Even a villa, to accommodate 2-3 egyptian families and myself would be a choice; I can keep all the project team around me.
Any answer will more appreciated than you can imagine.

Octavian

tavitza58 wrote:

Good mornin' dear All,

Is anybody who can help me to find a decent apartment (2 rooms, bathroom, kitchen) fully furnished in Al-Bahah (or Aqiq, even if Bahah is more preferable), for about 1 year ?
I know that according to the local habits, the families and muslims are preferred, but my family lives in Europe (I'm already grandfather) and I'm christian, so somehow unsuitable  :( from many points of view.
I have to start a new project of the company and I'm trying to find a place where I can lay down my head after the working hours.
Even a villa, to accommodate 2-3 egyptian families and myself would be a choice; I can keep all the project team around me.
Any answer will more appreciated than you can imagine.

Octavian

I suggest you look through the housing section at the top of this page. You can also place a free ad there too where it will remain current.
The open forum is not set up for advertising and as people reply to you then your post gets relegated to the back of the line. where others will not bother to view it.

Thanks for tip, already done. Truly helpful.  :top: