Cheap room

Hello everybody!
I have got a job in Bergen, but I must find quickly an accomodation. I am searching for a cheap single room, for about 160 kr for night, or I can share a room with somebody for a higher price. Can someone help me please?
Thank you

Diana

hi,
usually when looking for a place to stay/ rent a reliable website is finn.no
even the locals use this when looking for a place to move. It has an update everyday so check until you see your ideal price.

If your budget is 160kr per night which is equivalent to about 4800 per month you can get a nice room to rent lower starting from 2500 kr so im sure you might find a good deal at finn.no

i hope this helps. have a nice day

Thank you for your reply :) I will try to find something, even though is in norwegian :)

select the "eiendom" then "bolig til leie" which is the ones for rent. then you can see Bergen category there. and from there it is easy to fins the ropes, i suggest you use the pc compared to cp browser so when you browse the rooms/ apartment you can right click and translate to english to see understand the details of their offers :)

Ok, I will try that. Thank you very much, you are very kind :)

you're welcome, i hope you find what you're looking for. We just moved 2 weeks ago using this site too. we checked everyday until we found what we want. so before you arrive set some day limit until you fins what you really want, it is ideal if you will find a nice location close to your work or with good bus stop location so make sure to check the maps they provide and zoom in to see the bus stop placements.

Hello Diana,

You can post an ad as well in the Housing in Bergen section to enlarge your chances.

Good luck!

Marjorie

I found a place which is five minutes of walk from city center, and 3000 kr per month, so I think that is fine for the beginning. :)

Good luck with your enterprise, I hope Bergen will treat you well :)
You're lucky to move now that summer is starting!

Thank you! Are you italian?
Yes I'm lucky, but at the same time a litle bit sad because I am leaving my family and friends.

Yes I am italian.
From my experience family will stay in touch, those friends that care enough too, and new friends are always good to find.
Change is scary more often than it is bad :)

Allora ti rispondo in italiano :)
E buono cambiare, ma dipende dalla situazione.
E tu cosa fai in Norvegia?

Hello dijananolic,

This is an english speaking forum :dumbom:

Can you please stick to this language,

Thank you for your comprehension.

Marjorie

ok..., didn't have time to read the roules, sorry.

REAL OPPORTUNITY !!! 3750 NOK per month (power,TVcable  and WIFI included) ,
No extra-charge  or  warranty  payment  !!
Offered for rent room in a spacious sharing apartment (one living room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms), located in Hinna, Stavanger, in a residential area, with a great view to the fjord, at equal distance ( circa.15 minutes by bus) from the center of Stavanger, Sandnes, Forus, Sola and Tananger. Excellent location with very good connections, both bus (access lines 1, 2, 3 and 75) and train. Free from 04/01/2015. [ Moderated: Do not share any contact number on the forum]

Hei Mariusadam

you can post in Housing in Stavanger to help you attract possible renters :)

Hello Mariusadam,

I would like to inform you that no advert is allowed on the forum, it would be more appropriate if you could post an advert in the Housing section- Housing in Stavanger.

Thank you
Yuveshen