How is the Peace & Order situation in Major Cities in Nigeria?

Hi!
I'm Juan just want to ask regarding the above subject? because I'm planning to work in Nigeria as expat.

Hi Juan,
It is based on the company you are working for and area you are working.
Most of companies provides security. Nigerians are friendly and don't expose money and valuable / yourself to a threat situation.

Hi Nigsing, thanks for your reply,

Wow! there's security that protects the workers, that means a foreign worker if he is alone vulnerable to any crimes in the streets?.

That is what i mentioned. I don't have a clue regarding the nature of your job and what situation or area you are going to be.
No one can save you once you decide to expose yourself to a vulnerable situation .

thanks for the info. I'm thinking about the offer.

Loool. Juan don't be scared. What he means your need for security would depend on the state that you want to work in. Some states you definitely will need security, others you will not need. So if you tell him what state your offer is taking you to , then he can advise properly. :)

Hi Lola Tee,
thanks for your comments, ok I guess, Nigeria is also one of the beautiful place to live in Africa. Hope to see Lagos....

A quick one, you are safe in Nigeria and its a beautiful place with friendly people. Definitely the company offering you a job will look after your safety most off all God will protect and guide you.

Hi buzritchy,

Thanks for the info you shared to me, the work is in Lagos, so I hope Lagos State is also a beautiful place to live. Thank you All who responds my query,

Juan

@jbtad
You welcome... Lagos is beautiful with lots of beautiful people and crazy Fun. Am sure you will definitely enjoy yourself. Welcome to the "centre of excellent" in advance.
Cheers