Taking nephew nad Niece

Hi,

I am coming to Singapore as EP holder with my wife. How can i take my sister and her children to Singapore.

Can find S pass for my sister. But how can i take her children there.

Can they directly apply student visa.

If they can sponsor what will be the procedure for them to get student visa.

thanks

All information about visa can be found on www.ica.gov.sg and http://beta.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits
In short: You can only sponsor long-term visa for your spouse, children, parents (and that only if you earn above the thresholds), but not for your sister or her children.
They would have to qualify for a visa on their own merit. If she gets an S-Pass and earns above S$4000/month, she can get a DP for her children. Alternatively, if the kids are accepted by a Singapore school and get a Student's Pass for that, she can accompany them on an LTVP - but she cannot work then!

beppi wrote:

All information about visa can be found on ica.gov.sg and beta.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits
In short: You can only sponsor long-term visa for your spouse, children, parents (and that only if you earn above the thresholds), but not for your sister or her children.
They would have to qualify for a visa on their own merit. If she gets an S-Pass and earns above S$4000/month, she can get a DP for her children. Alternatively, if the kids are accepted by a Singapore school and get a Student's Pass for that, she can accompany them on an LTVP - but she cannot work then!

Thanks for your reply and information.

It is clear that i need to get student pass for children. Do you have any idea about Singapore schools where i can enroll them.

As foreigners, they have a very low chance of being accepted in a public school. Thus you should contact private international schools and ask for entry procedures (and waiting lists, which many of them have).
Please note that private schools cost S$1500-3000/month (per child) - public schools would cost only S$500/month.