Jeddah Gate

Hi
is anyone know about Jeddah Gate?
It looks like a nice place to live BUT it seems it is not a western compound looking at their website.
If somebody know or live there please enlighten me about this place.

Also if there is a good British / Aus/ NZ Primary School nearby?
Any info will do thanks a lot.

Hi,

Jeddah Gate is an impetuses real-estate development project done by reputable Emmar, the main real-estate developer in Dubai, on the land of Jeddah old airport.
Am sure that if you visit their website, you will be impressed with the designs and think that this is a good place to live in.

The Reality, only part of the first phase of the project has been built leaving it looking like three 20 floors tall building standing in the middle of an empty dusty land.

Regarding  schools, None of the top 4 western schools are near there since they are all in North of jeddah .Al-Kon “Global “International School (American Curriculum ) is short drive away from Jeddah Gate. It's a good school but it's for “other “nationalities.

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=2 … 17&m=b

It's sad because, I think that part of town badly needs such project and I would love it if it had continued as planned. They did some extra work with some new smaller building some time ago, but even their sales offices seems to be closed (at least this is how it looks from outside).

The good thing about it is the location, if you will be working in south of Jeddah or King Abdelaziz Uni. I don't know anybody who lives there, but it should not be different than living in any other standalone building in Jeddah.

Regarding the schools, None of the top 4 western schools are nearby, since they are all located in North of jeddah .Al-Kon “Global “International School (American Curriculum ) is a short drive away from Jeddah Gate. It's a good school but it's more for “other “nationalities.

Hi Ahmadaq,
Thanks a lot for your reply i do appreciate it :)

Yes Jeddah Gate seems ok but we really prefer to live in a western compound and near Int'l schools that we can choose from.  Needs to be under British curriculum.

If you happen to know any vacancy in a western compound please let me know.

Have a good day!

PS; I have another topic open RE Visa if you could also help me with that if you happen to know?