Rain, rain and more rain

Well we sure been having a spot of weather around Sosua.!  Must be the third day of more or less continuous very heavy downpours. Cant remember a time we ever had that much. Road outside is more like a small river!

Which makes it even more galling, when you wake up, try to have shower and Yep- no water!

Just wondering if there is an official at the water services somewhere, looking out the window thinking -  Mmmh. there are thousands and thousands of gallons of water running down the street and ...Mmmh, peoples taps in Sosua are dry ....maybe its time we did something about that !

Errr No- probably not!

Think I might go for a swim to Playero later :-)
And downpours for this long, must be tough times for the Moto Concho drivers with lack of customers.

Yes we are probably over 8 inches in the last two days.  About once or twice a year we get rain like this.  I have had enough an though we have lots of water (on a community well so don't rely on Sosua for water) but no hot water (had a warm shower this morning but none now) as we have solar hot water.

So anytime it wants to stop that would be fine with me.   We were going to town for dinner tonight but now maybe tomorrow

Bob K

>So anytime it wants to stop that would be fine with me.   We were going to town for dinner tonight but now maybe >tomorrow

...will wave as you float past :-) 

Just looked at weather forecast on Net -apparently we are having "light rain"  Mmmh if this is light rain if they ever forecast heavy rain, I start building a boat!

Only advantage last couple of days been nice and cool,... not used fan since.

I did notice that all the animals were lining up two by two in the huge pasture next door getting ready to board the ark which is due to stop by any minute now.  :D

Bob K