Dp 10 visa

Hi there wanted to get some info on how long does it get to have the DP 10 processed ?

Hi, DP 10 processing need for 21 days.

Thanks,
H/P : +60189197453

Thanks for your reply, Is it different for Pakistani nationals ? I believe my papers were submitted on the 9 th of January and when i search the internet I get vague responses through my search. i just need to clearly understand how many days will it take for both DP 10 and DP 11? also when i travel from Karachi, do I still have to get a visit visa , even after dp11?

Best regards

The DP 10 process if accepted by Malaysian immigration requires you to go to the Malaysian High Commission or Embassy in your country in order to get a Visa by Reference. With this you are able to travel to Malaysia and do not need any other immigration status. So even after the 21 days (we have holidays intervening so add a week more at least) you will still have some work to do yourself to be able to travel to Malaysia. The whole process normally takes at least 2 months.

Thank you, my employers have applied for the DP 10 after i had my MoE approval I believe it was applied on 9/01-2015, my concern here is that how long should I wait for both dp 10 and dp 11?
I do understand as u said about two  months, but what about my tourist visa? Do I have to apply a tourist visa?
I mean will the DP 11 allow me tyo travel or will i have to apply for a tourist visa?
Best regards and plenty of thanks

Please read what I wrote above. There is no need for further immigration (i.e. tourist visa) because you gt your visa with reference and that entitles you to travel and enter Malaysia. Under RM5k no dependents passes are issued.

Thanks a bundle, God bless you.