House help Wanted!

We are looking for a flipino house help who can communicate in good English and take care of our 2 year old son. Please we need it ASAP. You can call me on xxx.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello drsly and welcome to Expat.com

You may drop in an advert in the required section of the site : Personal and household services jobs in Saudi Arabia to find a potential candidate for this employment you are offering.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Drsly,
Did you find a nanny for your son? I'll advise that you look into enrolling him in a Daycare center if you live in Gizan city. If not, then I'm afraid that it might be difficult to find a Phillipino nanny because most Phillipinos in Jizan work as nurses. Or you can look for other nationalities. Good luck!

I have seen so many Filipinos here that work as nannies. The reason I want them is because their English is better though not excellent but compared to the ones from other nationalities like Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia and Kenya whom their English is nothing to write home about I would prefer the Filipinos. I am from an English speaking family so I want my son to get used to listening to and speaking English. Anyways I think I just might consider sending him back to my country. I would miss him dearly. Thanks.

Do you still need a nanny?

Are you still in Saudi?

No im in the philippines.

Do you still want to come to saudi

We are a small family I live in Al Khobar. We are looking for home help..

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi ma'am sir.how much the salary? There is a d off?

love the way this topic is drifting....

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for house help, please drop an advert in the proper section of the website here : Personal and household services jobs in Saudi Arabia

Same applies to those who are looking for jobs in that field.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed