Can anyone give advice on removals from the UK to Malta

Hi everyone,

Would anyone have any experience or contacts for removals from the UK to Malta. I'm trying to work out the best option to get about a transit vans worth of personal items across to Gozo

Thanks in advance

Regards
Gerard :)

can anybody help me please is it possible to drive from the south west of England to malta via spain please thanks any help or directions will be grate. thanks dave

Hi
i had many quotes all ranging from £4,000 to £7,000 so i went direct to a shipping company and now you can pay less than £1,500 for a 20ft container which will take around two weeks. movingtomalta[at]outlook.com

Kind regards
Alfie.

its is possible to drive from the uk to malta though spain may take you out the way as you will need to get ferry to malta at some point there is a thread on here where others have done it ,

rats wrote:

can anybody help me please is it possible to drive from the south west of England to malta via spain please thanks any help or directions will be grate. thanks dave

There are plenty of free route planners on line just Google it.
No one will be able to give you a route via Spain  as they don't know where in Spain  you want to go via !

There are no ferries running direct from Spain to Malta.

we are travelling with car throug france- italy- ferry from sicily- malta.
There is a thread on here where som have driven from uk and indictaes routes and costs for road tolls too. We are going March so hopefully not too uncomfotable for us in the car!

Can you link me in on the route as cannot find it.
thanks

I would but I cant find it myself but will do If I do come across it.

@dorada red
Rob helped me out and found the link hope it may help in some way :-)
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=228028

Hello there
I am looking for a company to ship large house contents from London to Malta.
Has anybody gone through the experience? I would appreciate advice....

Alfie97AA wrote:

Hi
i had many quotes all ranging from £4,000 to £7,000 so i went direct to a shipping company and now you can pay less than £1,500 for a 20ft container which will take around two weeks. movingtomalta[at]outlook.com

Kind regards
Alfie.

Hello there
I came across your post....
I am in the same situation now.... I am in London and planning to move to Malta in a few months
I will need to ship over a large number of contents
Could you please tell me what company did you find  offered the best deal?
Thank you so much

many companies have been recommended here on past posts covering this topic, I used shiplowcost but didnt have a lot of stuff.

The post from Allie was from several years ago and he is no longer participating on here.