Looking for English teacher

Hi all!
I'm looking for female tutor with English as her mother tougue language. I'm living in KL Sentral. Please contact me telephone number 01114306069
My name Jennie. Thanks a lot

hel
l
ow
.. /

Jennie nguyen wrote:

Hi all!
I'm looking for female tutor with English as her mother tougue language. I'm living in KL Sentral. Please contact me by email [email protected]
My name Jennie. Thanks a lot

Hello Jennie nguyen

So as to increase your chances to find a female tutor, I invite you to drop in an advert in our classifieds - Language Classes in Kuala Lumpur section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi!
Though my mother tongue is not English, but I have an exclusively earned 14 years experience on Teaching & Training English Language in several English Medium Schools, Colleges and Language Centres in Chittagong, Bangladesh. I have Teaching Certificate and in my career, I've worked as a teacher of O' levels, A' levels, HSC, Spoken English, Business English, Kids' English, and IELTS students of all ages. I've also conducted seminars on IELTS and Professional Grooming several times. Currently I'm serving as a lecturer and willing and at the moment, I'm looking for the best opportunity to employ my full potential. I am now seeking a career to share my knowledge and experience with students and gain more familiarity into the education and teaching field. So, my aim is to establish myself in the meadow of education and to utilize my knowledge for the betterment of my students, in a reputed institution, where I could utilize my self motivating, costly earned experiences and knowledge.

Tasmina, apply to be a teacher or teaching assistant at international and private schools. You can find jobs on their websites and make an internet search on Malaysia Teaching Jobs.

Invidividuals cannot offer you a work permit, so it is pointless writing to a person who is looking for a tutor as that would not allow you to live in Malaysia.

Thanks..