Pregnanat Wife Coming to Saudi

Hi All,
          i would like to know which is the best hospital for my 3 month preg wife. her health is nice and fine in india but i scared if she arrive here what are the challanges we have to face. i humbly request to all of you to please give me advice which will be best for me.

Awaiting For your valuable suggestions and advice

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi Buddy,
If you want a good hospital in Jeddah,  it is (IMC) International Medical Center is one of the best hospital now a days. They have good ethical high standards but it's very costly. If you can afford it i highly recommend to take your wife there.

Regards,

jazak allah khair brother,
                              actually i am in riyadh not in jeddah. if you know anyone in riyadh let me know.

Thanks and regards

Saudi German Hospital .....

actually i have bupa class B my maternity insurance covers upto 15000 SAR. i dont want big hospital. hope you understand.

Hi,
I have my personal experience with Suliman Alhabib its nice hospital,
There is Pakistani Dr. Shazia maqsood who dealt with my wifes pregnancy case very well, I can recommend you that.
I havenot a good experience with SMC takhasaussi,
I can recommend you one more Dr. Nayyara in Obeid Hospital if you are having low budget go for obeid hospital.

Jazak allah brother umear,
                                        actually obeid hospital is near to me.. suleiman habib how much expenses it incurred to you? or can i have your contact number if you can just to discuss rather than typing and waiting for your reply if you can jazak allah khair.

sir Obeid Hospital is  Dr.Nayar very experienced and reliable with patients

What's the nationality of Dr nayar??

yes sure 056 9238393 (kindly call after 8:00 pm)
For me they didnt charged anything in suliman alhabib including epidural,
I dont know about your insurance, I am having BUPA A-Company specific.

Dr.Nayar is indian? or