I got a offer to work in riyadh

Salamalekum,

I got a offer to work in Riyadh. My visa will be "Computer Technician". I had a doubt how can i bring my family(My Wife and Son) to Riyadh. if i applied for family visa can i bring two of them or i need to take separate visa's for my Wife and Son. One family visa will contains only one member from my family or how many person can eligible for family visa(like Wife,child,mother, father etc..). If you explain in brief that is much appreciated. Please let me know the cost of applying family visa

in your family visa application, you can write down the names of your family. wife, children, mother, father only. you will pay 2000 riyals for each. good luck.

Thx for the info

Wslm bro Inayat,
Computer technician yaani funni hasib aali in Riyadh they are not giving permanent visa for any funni profession I was also having same profession. .y qualification is b.com I change my aqama profession to account then apply and get. I suggest u to ask them to give u visa according to match ur qualification its a big problem in Riyadh for funni prof.

Salamalekum,

Thanks for the info.