Visa issue -Please guide me, I want to go home but I signed two years

Dear respected all,
   recently one month before i am coming from india.I took my visa from agent Rs 1,10,000 and they offer me 120.000 BHD salary,food and accomdation.but my company giving me  90.000 BHD salary only accomdation.I told my present situvation to my employer but he refused to giving no objection letter.And asking me 210.000 BHD with flight ticket for sending me.I signed two years aggriment paper blindly.now i want to go back home.please help me.I am coming alone.please help me any one.
I hope you understand my present situvation.I need your help...
        your sincierly,
Gorakapudi satya chakra rao,
Electritian,

Hello sathishgorakapudi and welcome on board Expat.com

I changed the title of your post to help you get better visibility and interaction. The best I can suggest right now is go to your local embassy.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks for your suggestion...

dear sathishgorakapudi,
very unfortunate to hear about your situation.

Labour Wing
[email protected]

Labour Section
17180529 (Direct)

Write and email or Call (suggested) to the Indian embassy Labour section, explain them about the situation.

Hope everything will be ok god bless!

A kind request hence forth please do not contact an agent for visa's (most of them fool you) and PLEASE if you know anyone (friends or relatives) going through such a process please educate them and ask them not to do so.

T&R
Arjun

hello simboy,
   thanks for your suggestion.yester day i  am going to men power agency.which agency bring me to bahrain.then they told me how much days i worked this company they took that money and arranged unsufficient money and flight ticket.anyway i lost so much money,my family suffered because of me.that's why i am feeling very sadly.
I have a good communication skills in Arabic and English.if you can find any small job for me .i am very thankful to you.if i get any offer letter they will try to get noobjection letter from my employer.

dear sathishgorakapudi,

please do read the daily news paper jobs/ classfied section and even go through https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-ea … in/manama/

i would not be able to help you with a job, but i am sure if anyone else on the forum could help they would be definitely reply

god bless!

T&R
Arjun

Hi,

Check expatriates.com , good site to search jobs. Daily more than 50 job posted here. you can also post your resume there.