Divorce

hi everyone. i m in a serious trouble. m indian native. a guy married me and he also did court marriage with me in mauritius. he used to beat me n treat me very badly. i had flew back to india. now i want a divorce. its been a year since i haven't returned to mauritius. what shall i do??? what are the procedures for a divorce?? pls help plsss m in a serious issue. my life is hell now. pls help

As far as I know you can proceed in getting a divorce through mail and email without returning to Mauritius he no children are involved .best of luck in your quest

Hello hvd1,

Maybe you can contact a lawyer.
Please have a look at the business directory > Lawyers in Mauritius.

Good luck

Priscilla :)

hey i can help u out.... u may inbox me.... Hum mauritian hai... lekin humara pardada bihaar se hai... madad karna humari aadat hi to hai... feel free to contact me

pramsham wrote:

hey i can help u out.... u may inbox me.... Hum mauritian hai... lekin humara pardada bihaar se hai... madad karna humari aadat hi to hai... feel free to contact me

ENGLISH please.

Hi, contact an attorney, addresses, see on online yellow page Mauritius. Ask for fees to render their services Per Email you can send all docs. Good luck.

Hi, I am also Indian settled in Mauritius. And you can apply for your divorce in India. Consult Indian advocate. Tks

Hi, no need to come to Mauritius i can help you to contact a lawyer here in Mauritius most important is his address that all. or contact me through +230 59496611  e-mail: [email protected]