Visit visa

Hello everyone
I am working in king saud university.  I need information about the procedure to apply for family visit visa.
Thanks for any info.

U need to apply online for visit visa. Name should be written in the same language as written on passport. Take the print out of the applied form. Get it signed from your company signing authority & get it stamped from chamber of commerce.
Once it will chamber u can see the status online.
1st msg will show that we received payment of chamber.
2nd msg will flash that visit MOFA. U need to go there & submit the original copy of application.
3rd u can check online the status if visa issued or rejected. If issued u can see ur visa on the same website. Take the visa no. & send it to ur agent in home country. He will get it stamped on passport.

@Amir Ali
2nd msg Visit mofa.. can you please explain this?
normally we apply through online portal and get it stamped from company and coc and thats it
result appears online, no need to go again to mofa.

UmairMansoor wrote:

@Amir Ali
2nd msg Visit mofa.. can you please explain this?
normally we apply through online portal and get it stamped from company and coc and thats it
result appears online, no need to go again to mofa.

Some times the message appears that come to mofa with original application and original iqama.The one who get this message have to go MOFA.

You can fill online application form at Minsitry Of Foreign Affairs visa.mofa.gov.sa

Hello everyone
I am looking for a person with good arabic knowledge to teach my 5 year old son quran. He should be preferably indian or pakistani. Any recommendations would be helpful.
Thanks