Visa clarification

Hello i am Krishna, from India and i got offer from reputed company in Muscat, my question is 'which i got offer letter my joining date was mentioned on December 26th 2014, and i sent my educational certificate with attestation and original GCC medical report  to company, they have received this doc's on December -15th 2014.. Now company  hr saying that " we sent visa clearance it will take 10-15 days of time''  is really i will get visa, exactly how many days will take for this,, and my offer letter joining date was Dec-25th 2014..

Please clarify me asap..

Regards,
Krishna.

Hi Krishna,

Visa clearance process here in muscat is very slow now as they are really doing the scrutiny.

As you said if its a reputed company, they wont take much days to get clearance, but lot of average companies are now facing problems with visa clearance as there are fewer number of nationalites in the companies.

As part of Nationalisation there are now lot of regulations which companies has to follow. So please wait for the clearance. If the delay is getting worse please contact the HR and ask him of the real situation.

But i think its really very slow processesing the visa as they have to show all what the authorities are asking for to ensure that the company really is taking care of nationalisation.

However, i would suggest you to not worry of the delay and hope your visa will be cleared soon

Thanks
Sphinzz

Thank you Sphinzz