Expat blog english group meet up

who's IN ?

meet up at flic beach and have a drink, make new friends etc...suggestions for date and time though...

count on me

let know which date and time etc pls am in

Yes I'm in

will it be with family? If yes my wife and 5yrs old daughter will join.... lets decide on time and place please.
cheers
Sumeet :)

Hi all so what day and time ?? was thinking week end just after new year ! what do you think ??

On and yes, all welcome...the whole family

cheers

Hello, I'm in too.

Depending on date and time I'd b interested, me hubby and got 3 lil 1s so if it's whole families welcome 2 that'd b great! :)

i would like to join too.  please confirm date and time.

Hi,
I will be back in Mauritius in the month of March. I hope Julian arranges an Expat.com meetup during that month.
Cheers
Terence

Hi !
I am very satisfied to have got acquainted by expat. blog... I hope to have the opportunity to make of more ample knowledge with you soon, because I intend to go to holidays to Mauritius in April of this year.

Am looking forward to this year Expat.com meet up :)

Hello!!
What date and time we looking at? Sunday 11th Volmar beach(that's past sugar beach hotel) bus terminal.
Around 10am, bring our own everything for a brunch?? How does that sound ??
Cheers
Shénou

good idea.. will join

Is anyone meeting for a drink we would like to join   ? Let us know day and time please

Hi all
If it doesn't rain, I'll be there with my family, so feel free to join us...
All welcome.

Cheers

Hi, as me and hubby run a Table D'hote,we won't b able 2 make it during the day :(if it was in the evening we could. X

wish i could join but am here in trou aux biches, dont know if anyone is driving towards that direction tomorrow cos am not driving so i can ride along.   hit me up 54295388..... merci

Hello everyone!!
Sorry but we can't make it today, sick child...I might come say hi a little bit later though...

Cheers

Hello all,

How about we do the family meet up next Sunday ? Same time & place ? That's Sunday the 25th of Jan,

Keep in touch...

Thanks

hmmmm that good idea

Hello everybody,

When is the sun coming back ???
So we have to wait until it's out again...this rain looks like its never gonna stop ...
We'll meet in Feb....fingers crossed.

Cheers

Tell me about it!! if u decide 2 hold the meet up a bit later on in the day next time let me know and I'll b there x

When is the meeting?