Live in maid

Hello All
I will be hiring a live in maid late Jan

From your past experiences should I use an agency or hire privately?

As I will be travelling from time to time it is my expectation that they will look after my 12 year old son as his mum will be staying in Australia.

I am also interested to hear about issues with religion and beliefs (we are not religious)

As English is our first language naturally I would also require someone with strong English skills

I have been advised that Phillo or Thai would be most suitable and someone a bit younger who can relate to my son

Happy to hear advise from all

Good day!!
        Hi, For me it should be Phil baby sitter but depends on u, most employer take Phil maid because they are good at work and very patient to there kids
If u want maid better Phil maid

Btw I will try to help u I have fiend who own a maid  agency and hope we can get discount
But it's take time cause the process visa

God bless

I will be arriving between Xmas and New year into a serviced apartment and then into our house midJan

Thankyou

Ok sir Dave I will try to contact my friend who own a agency so that u can check all the resume of a Phil maid
But sir are u in hurry cause its take time
But u can get a part time maid for the meant time
Why don't u try I will check some friend and maybe u can enter view them

Just let me know sir!!!

No I'm not in a hurry

I might even wait until I'm there to arrange I'm just finding out some basic information but I'm happy for your help

Thankyou

That's good sir I will contact my friend soon as possible so that u will check some resume
Actually it's good to get a maid from agency cause anything happen the agency can help and so on and also both u and the maid sign contract agreement and so soon

Best regard to your family

I looking availabil maid

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job as maid or those looking to recruit a housemaid to post directly in the jobs section by following this link > https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … emaid.html please.
Do note that the forum is not appropriate for such an offer !

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed