Getting married in egypt

I am hoping to marry my Egyptian fiancee in January and so just need to know what exactly I need to do in uk prior to me going to Egypt.  I am going tomorrow to do my non-impediment certificate which will need to be stamped here also,  but the info given on the egypt consular webpage is not really clear on what else needs to be done. 
Any advice welcome please

alimk wrote:

I am hoping to marry my Egyptian fiancee in January and so just need to know what exactly I need to do in uk prior to me going to Egypt.  I am going tomorrow to do my non-impediment certificate which will need to be stamped here also,  but the info given on the egypt consular webpage is not really clear on what else needs to be done. 
Any advice welcome please

Hiya alimk,
I found that the registrar (who was arranging my certificate of non-impediment) knew exactly what I needed......she explained who I had to contact and also the approximate timescales I should expect as well as giving me the phone number for the embassy in London (who were magnificent). Are you completely aware of the costs that you will incur whilst organising everything?? How is your fiancé going to the money to you? Or are you expected to pay for everything....including your flight?
Sorry to be cynical but I've been there, well, halfway there.....when I realised that the costs were astronomical (inc travel to and from London / Manchester) I enquired about the money.......and was told that "love has no price" and that is when I smelled the proverbial coffee. Obviously, not everyone can be tarred by the same brush; feel free to pm me.....I think I still have the contact details somewhere for London etc. It may take me until tomorrow evening to find them though.
If I don't hear off you, I wish you luck and love with your future.
Regards, Chuckle Butty   :up:
PS......profile picture is in Hurghada, ironic huh? LOL 😁

Thanks for your concern but I don't think she was asking for your opinion.
I now for sure she read a lot on several threads about the same subject and she knows what she is doing.
There are some still decent Egyptian (or any other Arabic men) who have no intention then to love and cherish the woman they met.

Dear mahmoud
Why you paint everyone with same brush.  There are genuine people in this world too and you cant go thru life being cynical.
Not everyone wants to come to UK  and get visa,  cant see the attraction myself its cold expensive and full of foreigners living on hard earned british tax payers money.
We are only here once in this life so if you have a chance of happiness take it with both hands.  Not everyone does things for money there is a possibility it is genuine love for each other. 
In shallah xxxx

Thank you so much primadonna.
I have no money anyway so he cant be after me for that! !! And he knows this.
After being in a relationship for 9  years with a bullying English man I am taking my life and going for it.
I have as you say read up about it and if you believe everything no one would do anything they wanted and life would be very miserable. 
Here's to 2015 being great  one .
In shallah

I certainly have never paid any man egyptian or any other nationality for sex.
Never given money to him for anything if I offered he was deeply offended by this.
There is such a thing as genuine love between 2 people even if they are different nationalities.

Mahmoud.
Yes I hope to take Islam as my religion. I respect this and my fiancee.

Dear all welll an update on this.
I found out yesterday my husband to be in sharm el sheikh is niw with a new wife and basically I was dumped.
I was supposed to fly out next week 22nd jan for new life with him luckily I found oyt this before I went and gave up everything here in Uk.
I will name and shame him on here so if ever his name crops up you wikl stay clear
Ali Abdallah salh . He is from Beni Suef and is 24 years old
Very convincing guy they must get taught con tricks at birth.
Now to pick up my life here again and lesson learnt.

alimk wrote:

I found out yesterday my husband to be in sharm el sheikh is niw with a new wife and basically I was dumped.
I was supposed to fly out next week 22nd jan for new life with him luckily I found oyt this before I went and gave up everything here in Uk.
I will name and shame him on here so if ever his name crops up you wikl stay clear

Chin up chic , better you found out now as hard as it is and as much as it hurts . Please don't let him put you off xx

alimk wrote:

Dear alimk,
I am so sorry for you, but thank goodness you found out now, before you lost everything. At least you can mend your heart, even though it may take some time.
Don't tar all men with the same brush - there are many genuine Egyptian men around, unfortunately it's evil ones who are 'famous'.
Do you know if he has married a European or Egyptian girl? How did you get to find out?
A lucky escape my friend - congratulations.
Have a wonderful life, stay positive and look forward to the future.
Karma will eventually catch up to him 😤
Chuckle Butty

Hi . They phoned me yesterday after posting a message  on my fb page.  It is not even a marriage as such just ghe type so they cam have sex in a hotel. Good luck to the pair of them she is a german girl.
What goes around comes around. .. karma