Visa need or not

Hi, my name is safuvan iam last 8 years in bahrain and my wife also here she in work visa and we have a baby girl now next march I want to go back india wife and baby staying with my mom so my question is my daughter need take visa or not because iam afraid in airport in case any problems there' what I do ...I asked many people nobody knows about this matter please tell me a good information

dear safuvan.at,

i hope you have the passport ready first, and then yes visa is also very important, i am not sure in regard to your case whether you baby's visa will come under you or your wife, please talk to your company regarding the same who can give you more information, or i am sure if anyone else knows about the process they will reply back

good luck

T&R
Arjun

Pls hw do i get visa from nigeria to bayrain?

Safuvan - your baby needs to have a visa to stay in Bahrain. Usually the children come under the sponsorship of the father's company, if the mother works for a different sponsor. As a first step, get your baby's birth registered with the embassy of your country and then apply for a visa for her through your employer. Your baby cannot legally stay in Bahrain without a visa.

Ben1977 wrote:

Pls hw do i get visa from nigeria to bayrain?

:offtopic:

Please start a new topic if you have a question different from the one being posed in this thread.

You can check this website for details: https://www.evisa.gov.bh/