New appartment for rent in Pieta

New modern apartment !!! Perfect Location !!! Long term
3 Bedroom apartment for rent in Pieta, perfect location close to buss stop and stores, next to the junior college. Fully equipped with wifi and utilities.
400 € a month and 1000€ deposit since the apartment is new. No agencies pls.

sounds good .. apart from the deposit ..but is it ground floor ?  does it have lift access etc furnished? what white goods are included

could you let me know more information ,

It is written above , 400 Rent Monthly , plus 1000 euro Deposit .Full Brand New Modern furnished  ,I forgot to point  I m looking for a long term tenants .It is located over Pieta , second floor ,no need elevator .The whole building is NEW !

well if its second floor does it require steps  to the property as im disabled so this would be something i would like to know
im looking for longterm  though so thats not an issue

I understand , the apartment is going to have an elevator but not at the time ,it could be done by the end of the spring .Sorry

Re this blatant advert. I would not trust any promise of any elevator being fitted at any time.
If it's not there it won't be there.
Is this a sublet?
€1000 deposit!!!!!!!
:unsure

@ Nadya101 > Please note that free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com. The Housing in Malta section has been designed for housing offers and requests, therefore it would be best if you can post your offers in this section only please.

Thank you

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed