Cancelling Visa advise

Hi there

I need some advise on exiting UAE. I am employed in Dubai currently and my visa is free zoned. I have a new offer in hand and i don't want my current employer to know about my new offer. Hence i told them i am cancelling my Visa. now the problem is, i have few loans on credit cards. i just came to know that, i cannot cancel my visa unless i clear my dues. i am confused now. i dont want to transfer my visa, as i told my company that i am going back home.
i told my new company about this, and they told my if i submit my cancelled visa papers to them, they will process my new visa and give it to me, so that i can exit and come back.
I want to know, if i can do this, will it not be a problem at the immigration.??
Please help.
Thanks

Mujahid

helloooo..???

Hello! Have you offered special way to work in Dubai?

My advise to you is this, pay off all the debts and exit.

Thank you.. ;)

hi.
Go to www.dubaifaqs.com I think you will find your answer there.

It is not clear why your Bank is in the picture from a visa cancellation point of view.  Does JFZ authority say this, because they are the ones who would cancel your visa.  I believe many have left the country without clearing card dues or loans, though I am not for a moment suggesting anyone do this. Even if Bank is aware of your position, try to convince the Bank you will continue with them when you get back for the new job.  Your new employer can help with an offer letter, and obtaining the visa (I think they can do this even without your cancelling FZ visa - check this)before you leave, both of which you can show the bank.  Do not understand your question about problem with immigration, because there should be none.  FZ does not put any ban when cancelling visa.