Blacklisting in ksa= blacklist in whole gcc?

i was jailed for 15 months in ksa for immorality charges.my sentence is only 8 months.
after finishing and exceeding my sentence and after settling my bank loan in ksa i was released and sent home.i want to know if im blacklisted also in other gcc gountries or only in ksa?
if i am, how long will i wait for the ban to be lifted?
and where and what agencies should i inquire from to check my blacklist status.I tried asking the saudi embassy but they said they had no way to check whether i am banned to enter either saudi arabia or in other gcc country. i wish you can help me.because i have job offer in uae and qatar. is there anyway i can reverse this?thank you and i will really appreciate your help

mareese wrote:

i was jailed for 15 months in ksa for immorality charges.my sentence is only 8 months.
after finishing and exceeding my sentence and after settling my bank loan in ksa i was released and sent home.i want to know if im blacklisted also in other gcc gountries or only in ksa?
if i am, how long will i wait for the ban to be lifted?
and where and what agencies should i inquire from to check my blacklist status.I tried asking the saudi embassy but they said they had no way to check whether i am banned to enter either saudi arabia or in other gcc country. i wish you can help me.because i have job offer in uae and qatar. is there anyway i can reverse this?thank you and i will really appreciate your help

I seriously doubt whether the blacklist status could be reversed. If you are in the Philippines I would ask an employment agency there if they could check up on this for you or go online and check this yourself.