Working

hello everybody, I have a favor .plz help if u have any information about what im gonna say now...so, I am searching a job in UAE , Qatar or Turkey. if any of you are from this countries or have business there please write to me, my bf and i want to go there and work together (he is currently working as a mechanic engineer in Erbil, Kurdistan) .
Thank you in advance :)

pandapanda wrote:

hello everybody, I have a favor .plz help if u have any information about what im gonna say now...so, I am searching a job in UAE , Qatar or Turkey. if any of you are from this countries or have business there please write to me, my bf and i want to go there and work together (he is currently working as a mechanic engineer in Erbil, Kurdistan) .
Thank you in advance :)

It would help a lot if you tell what kind of job you are looking for, about your educational background, your work experience etc.

If you provide more info then people can better get back to you with some ideas. Also it is not clear if you look for a job just for yourself or your bf also looking for a job.

Thanks for the respond :) so, I have Bachelor degree in English Philology, I also  have command of Russian and Turkish. I can do any job connected to my profession ( English teacher in the  schools , in the kindergartens, or in any educational centers). Besides above mentioned I would agree with the  receptionist work or something like this.
my bf is Physicist, he is working as a Mechanic Engineer in an oil company, He has experiences in Accountant and MRI doctor.