Speaker for talk and event

I m looking for freelance, part time or full time speaker to join my team. Anyone interested pls leave ur message. Job offered in KL malaysia

Well. let us all into the sercret.  What should these speakers speak about??????????????

Regarding their life experience. Motivation

Ivywee wrote:

What sort of salary package is on offer
And you will get all the necessary visas.

Stumpy beat me to the draw on that one.
A question.
If these were one off things, always in new places, would the visa issue be a real world problem, or just a technical one?

Ivywee wrote:

I'm somewhere just past amazing at that.
Do you supply the air tickets?

The OP supplies nothing apparently..... :whistle:

what kind of job it is and what kind of money it gives is it a part time job

The going hourly rate in Malaysia is about RM6-9 per hour. But I guess this type of work would be done on a consultancy fee basis. Work permits require minimum monthly salary of RM5k. The current average salary is about RM3.5k, lots of people are still earning RM2k and less per month.

Link to Kelly Survey showing ballpark figures for salaries in Malaysia

Gravitas wrote:

Work permits require minimum monthly salary of RM5k. The current average salary is about RM3.5k, lots of people are still earning RM2k and less per month.

I suspect the OP is looking for casual workers but, if he's going to get anyone that can do the job properly, he'll have to open his wallet, nice and wide.

Yep, nothing like an unmotivated motivational speaker....

Gravitas wrote:

Yep, nothing like an unmotivated motivational speaker....

I went to a conference a few weeks ago.
The motivational speaker had great content, but was an epic fail when it came to delivery.

Mobile phones out, twitter and BBM going like crazy, and the chatter drowned out the speaker, even though he was using a PA system.
He was to public speaking what used toilet paper on a bathroom floor is to hygiene.

I'm from Yorkshire, a place diplomats don't come from, so I told him... in front of his boss.
He wasn't a happy bunny.

Call a spade a spade. Always much simpler.

Just for everyone thinking this the the best job opportunity ever - just having to talk - there is a little word in the initial posting - it is "freelance", i.e. a person would have to already be legally residing in Malaysia as there is no "employment" inferred.

The devil is always in the detail.

Gravitas wrote:

Call a spade a spade. Always much simpler.

Only if you aren't in Harlem. :D

More seriously, and without the very naughty racist joke (Come on, I love Muslim jokes, and I'm a Muslim - I have a video on youtube), I believe in saying what I mean.
It get the job done, and clears the air a lot quicker - or sometimes starts a fight, but the problem still gets solved.
I've become slightly more diplomatic in my dotage, but only to the point of using the word, "manure" rather than my previous favourite expression.

Just doesn't quite sound the same does it?  "Manure happens". Strangely it seems people find that four letter word far less offensive (even to the point that it does not elicit a frown these days) compared to the other four letter word starting with F- - -. The S word just relates to garbage and recycling. The F word has been immortalised by Gordon and obviously conjures up completely different throughts and picture. Or am I past my sell date...!!

Bit slow on the Blog - let's liven it up guys!

Id love to give this a shot. Tell me the details. :)

Hi, I'm interested.  How can I apply?

Thank you.

Talks, especially inspirational ones, have to be full of life and contain loads of interesting manure.
There was I, dragged to the front with no notice at all, and told to describe how to teach conversational English.
Luckily, I've been doing a lot of research and I've visited a lot of schools and universities, so I strutted my funky stuff - the guys and gals in the audience loved it.

Boring doesn't cut it - less so when people have heard my handsome self blasting wisdom at an audience.
Seriously, my mouth goes up and down faster than a toilet seat when the plague is in town.

Those that can do. Those that cant become consultants. Those that cant find their arse with both hands become motivational speakers or financial consultants.

Nemodot wrote:

Those that cant find their arse with both hands become motivational speakers

And people who get paid fat piles of cash for doing it.
I can find my arse, but cash in my wallet matters more than your opinion.

PS - just checked.
My ample arse is in the usual place - I used low pitched tone echo location to find it, backed up by my sense of smell.

im in if there is any thing i can help and im a movie director

Hi im very interested to do for part time.

hi [email protected]