Diet's menu detail

Hi every one, i'm a fat girl. I want to lost my weight. I'm go to the gym everyday (except sometime busy cant go). But my weight raised more 2kg after 1,5 months i went to the gym. OMG, it's so sad. And i think the reason is my meal's menu. So any body here has a menu detail for diet. Ex: first day, drink coffee in breakfast, one egg in lunch, one piece of beef in dinner. Second day, blah blah blah. Helppp meeeeee!!!!

Fat people always has a reason; I eat very little  :)  Actually they eat more!
I don't know your BMI but you shouldn't use lot of junk food, sugar, salt, fried and 'delicious' menus.
Drink lot of water and do housework sincerely. Try to arrange time for jogging or  Yoga.

Thanks so much. But i never said i eat little. I ate so much and cant control my mouth :(. Now i really want menu's detail for diet. Any way, thanks your advice. I'll try my best ^.^

Google MyFitnessPal

thank me later

You can search LowCarb, or Carb Cycling (Vietnamese: Lowcarb carb cycling webtretho)
I never overweigh, I can control my weight because I always try to know much about food. I can eat anything I want, but I try to eat the food is good for my health.

I don't drink coca/pepsi or something is sweet. I've eliminated suger for more than 10 year. Now I always drink orange juice (make by myself) everyday, so I must use much suger than before.

Ah, you can eat yam if you want to lost weight. Yam has much vitamins, and it's quite good for your health.

Some months ago, I tried to lost my weight about 50kg (1m65), but I couldn't, because my body-bone is quite big, if I lost weight, I am so thin  :sosad:. I don't really need to lost weight, but sometimes I just want to changllenge myself :D

Wow, difficult to lost weight. :(( :sosad: i'll search on webtretho. Thanks for your advice

Control urself first…if u r the lady who loves to wear nice dress, sexy dress or want someone tell u that u look so sexy n healthy…u should control urself by telling that I cant earn more weight or think abt bikini.…

if u enjoy eating so much. Let's do like this…reduce portion of carbo, increase protein n veggies and also eat clean food (u can search what is Clean Food?) At the meantime keep exercise both of cardio and weight training ka. Fighting na ka :-)

Don't think so much about what other think about you. If you even are little fat, not sexy, you still fine, really fine ;). If you are sexy, sometimes you will have much trouble...

Just think about your health. If you get fat, you will be easy to have some diseases. I don't have any problems with my health, though I work very hard always, from 7am - 12pm everyday, even I teach all weekends. My brother helps me so much in cooking, washing, I just study, teach everyday, can't stop because I have so many jobs to do. And I want to spend little time to relax (watch movie to learn English, write/read English)...

But I am still fine :D. I don't feel hot when the weather is hot, don't feel much tired after working all day at office, after teaching 12 periods/1 day, when I reach home, I immediately turn on laptop to work :D.

Maybe I work so much, therefore my body is so fit.

Haha, I've just read this: banana diet. Try it if you like to eat banana!

They also have grape diet, lemon diet...

Reduce your exposure to unhealthy foods and to cues that cause you to eat... drink water before you eat and never eat heavy meal @ night,no oily food,and of course do exercise... :) go girl you can do that... but most men loves curvy girl..;)

ngattt wrote:

Haha, I've just read this: banana diet. Try it if you like to eat banana!

So, banana is always good for ladies, in every of its meanings ;)

Haha, virgoks, yes, every meanings. I'm sure about that :D. I eat banana so much, sometimes I can eat more than 10 bananas a day.

scarlett2014 wrote:

but most men loves curvy girl..;)

Hmmm! You only love 1 man at a time, so, don't care much about what kind of women that men love! I think you are Vietnamese girl when I read your comment ;)! Be yourself, girl!

About 10 years ago, I was 58-60 kilos, a little fat (compare with Vietnamese girls). My friends sometime teased me about my weight. I hated that. And I thought I never love someone who make me not confident about myself! I keep my body fit, because of myself, my health, and my mother :D. After she got fat, she can't be thin again, althought, she tried to do many things to lost weight, she doesn't eat so much, does exercise, and work so hard! My family have 5 members, 4 of us are quite fit, only my mother is fat. She is "jealous" with us, haha.

If a man want I do this, I will do that :D. Never make man satisfy. That's all!

Yup, i think banana so good. And tomorrow, i will eat low carb. I will eat without rice, bread, cake ....

Burin wrote:

Yup, i think banana so good. And tomorrow, i will eat low carb. I will eat without rice, bread, cake ....

Hey girl, I forgot. Don't make yourself tired because of your diet. You can't work if you tired.
I see your picture, you are not fat, so, no need to hurry. Just reduce everything slowly. For example: if you always eat 2 cups of rice everyday, now, just one, but with more eat eggs, meet, fish. Don't let you hungry, you will eat much more then. Drink much water, eat yam (khoai lang) to make you full.
That's what I did 2 years ago. I don't have any pressure when I was diet. Just play with my food ;)!
Just be patient, you will be fine.

Your advice really useful, thank you so much ^.^

ngattt wrote:

Haha, .. I can eat more than 10 bananas a day

S.O.S: Ngattt is addicted to banana ;)

ngattt wrote:

For example: if you always eat 2 cups of rice everyday, now, just one, but with more eat eggs, meet, fish. Don't let you hungry, you will eat much more then. Drink much water, eat yam (khoai lang) to make you full.

Didn't want to be involved in ladies' stuffs but still inspired by your post, so here it comes with a simple idea from a simple mind: how about "eat something in a different way"? i.e. If quiting rice is really a 'mission impossible' in long term, just try to revert the normal process by eating vegetable soup (canh rau) before eating rice :).

virgoks wrote:

S.O.S: Ngattt is addicted to banana ;)

Come on, no need to understand me so much like that haha :lol:

virgoks wrote:

If quiting rice is really a 'mission impossible' in long term, just try to revert the normal process by eating vegetable soup (canh rau) before eating rice :).

Sure you are right. But her problems is, she can't control her eating, it means she can eat a lot. If so, in the first days, she should not eat vegestables much, because when you eat vegetable, you will be hungry very quickly. That's why I think yam will be suitable for her than vegetable.

In the past, Vietnamese people just eat yam, they didn't have enough rice to eat, but still they could do a lot of works in a day. That's because yam makes you full longer. And it's important to say that, yam has much vitamins, very good for your health, and you know, it's also quite safe for us than vegestable here ;). Yam has little carb than rice (if you eat 1 cup of rice = 180g, it has 53g carb; but yam just has a half). After you eat yam, you will need to drink much water ==> it's good for your skin haha.

It's interesting when you diet with lowcarb is that, you can eat much meat, fish..., just reduce those foods have high carb like bread, cake, sugar, sweet drinks... I saw some students/colleagues drink coca so much. I felt worry a lot when I saw that :D.

@ngatt im not vietnamese but some people think i am vietnamese.. :)

LaxFogo wrote:

Google MyFitnessPal

thank me later

hey, now can thank you. i viewed website myfitnesspal and plan my self the food and exercise for 1 week. And can follow how many calories i can lose after week. Then can control foods and do more exercise. Thanks so much!

My tip: housework :D
Especially housework right after meal, for example to wash dishes, clean the floor, empty the trash, feed the cat...

Do not eat less, just eat healthy. Avoid carbohydrate (in rice, bread...) and sugar.

Hey girl,

My diet menu, some months ago :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91485187/lowcarb.jpg

VanKhanh Ho wrote:

My tip: housework :D
Especially housework right after meal, for example to wash dishes, clean the floor, empty the trash, feed the cat...

Do not eat less, just eat healthy. Avoid carbohydrate (in rice, bread...) and sugar.

This is terrible advice.

First off, you need carbs to be energized.

Second, you NEED to eat less..its impossible to lose weight without losing calories.

If you're eating the same amount and working out to burn off calories, sure. But if you're not doing anything, and eating the same...you will never lose weight.

Here's a little story.
One day, when I lived in England, I went to a Chinese take away, and took the girl behind the counter away.
As with all girls that live with you, she decided she wanted to change me, so she did all the cooking.
That turned out to be rice, veggie, and a bit of chicken if I was a really good boy.
That and the night time physical workouts saw me lose a lot of weight.

Once upon a time when I was cramming for entrance exams, I stress ate. A lot. Then got chubby. :) I went on my own diet of seafood and steamed veggies (yes, with rice too!) Seriously, don't deprave yourself of the things you eat "cold turkey" that will just make you binge eat as a reward later on. Like PP said. You eat two bowls of rice, eat one now. You love sweets? When you're craving a piece of cake try fruit first. If you still want that sweet, have half of what you usually have. I did that and went from 54.5kg to 43kg in a month. Only gained that weight back during pregnancy. ;)

Not everybody loses weight the same and after trying your hardest to lose weight you will need to accept how you're naturally built and love yourself. Don't sacrifice health for a size you're not meant to be. Good luck, girl!

ngattt wrote:

Hey girl,

[img align=C]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91485187/lowcarb.jpg[/url]

opps, so good. But i cant eat yam because so much carb in it. if eat like your meal, i can lost weight, i'm a lucky girl, he he he

Burin wrote:
ngattt wrote:

Hey girl,

[img align=C]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91485187/lowcarb.jpg[/url]

opps, so good. But i cant eat yam because so much carb in it. if eat like your meal, i can lost weight, i'm a lucky girl, he he he

Replace white potato with yam. Also consider replacing white rice with brown. The white starches have the least nutrients. Yam is a recommended first food for babies, it's very healthy. In fact, the American school system replaced all white potatoes with yam in school lunches. :)

I have a friend who lost weight from 85kg to 60kg. but she still looks fat  .she just have beakfast and exercise and eat a piece of fruit. She performed in 1 year