Visit Visa

Dear All,
Please guide me about my Father's Visit visa status,
Actually when i applied for visit visa for my father, than after chamber the status online in my profile was SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION WITH IQAMA , than i went to Dammam and showed my residence proof and after one day status changed to ORDER RECEIVED.Now again status changed to  SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTATION WITH IQAMA.
Can any one please update me about the concerned issue.

Thank you

Hey Irfan,

Same problem is with me .

i applied on 12th october did chamber on 13th .on 19th i was asked to visit mofa  dammam with my iqama and orignal request which i did on the same day and then my status was changed to receipt of request .

But on 24th it was changed again to visit mofa with iqama and orignal request (which i have already done on 19th October).

As i dont have original request now because it is already submitted whenever i go mofa they say you dont have to come here just wait but the online status says till now that i have to visit mofa with iqama .

Soo confused i am on what to do . its 29th of october now and still no way to go.

my application number is 8455059 tell me yours ?

Please tell if anyone else has got the visa in these days or have some solution.

Regards
Zohaib Nasir

Asalamualaikum,
I just talk to Jawazaat guy , he said some hajis are still here ....thats why all application are still pending....

Brother lets waits we don't have any option left than to wait.

Warm Regards
Irfan

Yeah Very True :)

Just Waiting but its already been 20 days on waiting for it.

نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقامه (المهنة )

what does mean? after i wait almost 15 days..

it means rejected? but my position i encod is same in my iqama.. :-(

Hey dear any update at you end ?

Hi Zohaib & Irfan,

Assalam-o-alaikum,

Is there any update for you?

For me, I have submitted my original application on my visit to MOFA on November 2, 2014. Since then, i am waiting for the next status change in MOFA Website. For me status is also same, receipt of order/application. Tum Istalam ul talab.

Awaiting reply from you both.

Please reply here or on my email or on mobile:

Email: [email protected]
Mob: 059-2887500

Well, i have got my visa for my parents on Monday.

Lucky person you are

Any change in status of visa for you guys?

No dear still the same

Applied again new request on 16th did chamber on 17th but still no update

thanks God.u got visa.now i am waiting for change statuse

Visit visa objection )            نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقامه (المهنة )Slam my husband apply visit visa for three time every time this type error.what wrong with us anyboday tell me what they should again his iqma status fanni (school technision )please reply me

shaistab wrote:

Visit visa objection )            نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقامه (المهنة )Slam my husband apply visit visa for three time every time this type error.what wrong with us anyboday tell me what they should again his iqma status fanni (school technision )please reply me

Fill the application form without even a single mistake.

What do u means I dnt under stand.please tell me,in detail

shaistab wrote:

What do u means I dnt under stand.please tell me,in detail

Its better your husband should request his company representative to fill application or someone who knows arabic.

Yes application is not filled by my husband some other person which well know arabic in HR.but dnt know what wrong. every person saying all well.

javedakb wrote:
shaistab wrote:

Fill the application form without even a single mistake.

It means fill application correctly as mentioned on your iqama. May be the profession mentioned on application is not correct.

Dear Sir,
I was applied my family visit but after 15 days i received this message ( نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقام ). Please be note that i received this same message 2nd time.i was put my data very carefully but same error. My current position on iqama is General Accountant but before it was before building electrican.

if anyone know about this error, please reply urgently.

Hencesmile wrote:

Dear Sir,
I was applied my family visit but after 15 days i received this message ( نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقام ). Please be note that i received this same message 2nd time.i was put my data very carefully but same error. My poistion current is General Accountant but before it was building electrican.

if anyone know about this error, please reply urgently.

Brother you are doing some mistake in application form.dont do even a single mistake.

Sir,
One and half year ago, i get visit visa with the same details, i used my all pervious details without only one change and change about the position. before it was building electricin but know i have General Accountant.and also i added one more family member line for my cute baby,

am waiting for your kind feedback

Dear Bro. javedakb as u reply at my first post i would like to infrom you One and half year ago, i get visit visa with the same details, i used my all pervious details without only one change and change about the position. before it was building electricin but know i have General Accountant.and also i added one more family member line for my cute baby,

am waiting for your kind feedback

Slam I want to share about visit visa problem like you.My husband Apply Visit visa for me but three time visa rejected. Beczif iqma not match ur detail( نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقام ). Three time this message show. Please tell us what wrong with us.my husband iqma professional is Ac. Technecian .please now tell us what we should do about new applictaion. Whether my applicatin Not reject

Sister
i checked with all my rescuers everybody have different views about this issues. Now i decided i will apply again i mean 3rd time and i will go by myself to direct MOFA office with original application after Chamber of commerce. i will check with him where is problem ?

Hi rizwan brother I want to share my experience. That My husband apply visit visa.but objection due to iqma not match. Or name problem. My husband iqma ac technician. Some people's are saying name problem. Can u tell me how shiuld We write husband and our name's

ridage wrote:

Hi rizwan brother I want to share my experience. That My husband apply visit visa.but objection due to iqma not match. Or name problem. My husband iqma ac technician. Some people's are saying name problem. Can u tell me how shiuld We write husband and our name's

the names should match as per the iqama and your name as per passport.

"We hope to mobilize a new request  " نامل تعبئة طلب جديد "
today I received this message after 20 days, What is this? anyone have idea why they are asking. Somebody told me MOFA has change something in on-line system. please advise!

Hencesmile wrote:

"We hope to mobilize a new request  " نامل تعبئة طلب جديد "
today I received this message after 20 days, What is this? anyone have idea why they are asking. Somebody told me MOFA has change something in on-line system. please advise!

May be there was some mistake in your application.apply it again brother.

Dear Sir,
Before three time this message came ( نامل تعبئة طلب جديد وادخال بياناتك بدقه كما هي بالاقام  ), somebody told me submit your application as per your iqama details and don't put passport data like VISA ENTRY number because there mentioned old profession (Building Electrician). Whereas, this time i submit my application only as per IQama (General Accountant) and this time i received this message "     نامل تعبئة طلب جديد

Where is problem i don't know? how to solve this issue, please guide me

Please tell me now a days visit visa stopped or running. Some people r saying they stop becz my husband is applying. But my application is not going next step

Please. Tell me you got visa or not.my husband is applying but application is not going Next step some people's r saying That mofa stop visit visa. This is right. Have u listen any body about this please Tell me.

Please any body tell me visit visa open or closed I means visa bane.

ridage wrote:

Please any body tell me visit visa open or closed I means visa bane.

Visit visa is Open you can apply.

One thing I want To know that my husband Is applying visit visa but application is not going Next step What is tha problem can anybody tell the reason

ن اسماء المطلوبين للزيارة كاملة كما بالجواز السفر (ثلاثي). لاتينيwhat its means

Alkhumdilallah

I got visa

Hello everyone,

Kindly note that the language used on this forum is English.

Thank you
Yuveshen