Skincare in the Desert ?

To the ladies! Hi girls just wanna ask, how do you keep your skin moisturized well in this heat. My skin is fair and becoming very very dry. Please don't tell me Olive oil,  I don't want to smell like a salad. Lol.........no honestly what are the best products out there or even home made ones............Please I'm cracking up!

First and foremost of all drink lots and lots of water during the day, it will keep your skin moist.
Use a good day crème and for your body a body lotion which gives your body the moisture and protect from drying out.
Or the so called body butter.
Also important is to clean your face every night before going to bed, you'll be surprised how much dirt comes of from your skin. Even when you stayed indoors.

Washing my face and arms often with good soap helped me.  When my floor gets even a little wet, the sand and dust almost immediately clings to it and it gets filthy - the same is happening to your skin.  Sweat even a little and you get covered.  It will take some time to get everything right, this is a big weather change from the UK.

Try "Bio oil" they are the best (got it from Boots) with normal moisture lotion and drink lots of water that will help a lot.

Hi , highly recommend body shop body butter for body and for face murad moisturise with spf .