Anybody been to Tuy Hoa

Hi,

A little north of Nha Trang is a coastal town call Tuy Hoa. Anybody know anything about this place. In term of places to eat, stay, any interesting site, and local economy.

ciao
danny

Hi

It's a peaceful coastal town with nice people, but don't expect to find many peopple who speak English except ones who work in some hotels and restaurants.

There are some tourist attractions, but they are all out of town.

I will be there this Saturday, Sunday, and next Monday, I love the seafood there, very delicious...  ^_^

i am from tuy hoa. living in Ho Chi Minh city

You should come to Nui Nhan, Try some food in Bờ Kè, you should ask local person or taxi driver where is it?

Some more places Vũng Rô, Mũi Điện, Gành Đá Dĩa , Đầm ô loan, Tuy Hòa Beach.

Good luck and happy

Thanh 84 wrote:

Hi

It's a peaceful coastal town with nice people, but don't expect to find many peopple who speak English except ones who work in some hotels and restaurants.

There are some tourist attractions, but they are all out of town.

I will be there this Saturday, Sunday, and next Monday, I love the seafood there, very delicious...  ^_^

I cannot go this weekend but please find out  where to stay, eat and places to go. Any unique things about this town?

Hi there
The following are some of my recomendation

-Where to stay?
I always stay at Thanh Vân hotel (210 Nguyễn Huệ St - Fone: 0573893030). Now they have a new Thanh Vân hotel 3 which is about 200m away, nearer from the beach (266 Nguyễn Huệ St - Fone:0573841818). Both of the hotels are just about 5 mins walk from the beach, they are usually perfectly secured (as far as I know). It costs about 250VND for a double or twin room/ 1 night (nothing else included), the new Thanh Vân is about 20 VND more expensive in the price of room charge, in compare with the other Thanh Vân, but you have newer accomodation, a next-door cafe, plus a parkview if you stay in the right room (I stayed there once).

Where to eat?
-  "Mắt cá ngừ Bà Tám" (Tuna eyes) which is one of the specialities of the province, you can also try some raw tuna with mustard, too - Add: 293 Lê Duấn St, 3 mins by motorbike from Thanh Vân hotel.
- "Cơm gà Tuyết Nhung" - it's  rice with chicken, a famous restaurant in the town, too... Add: 189 Lê Thánh Tôn (about 50VND by taxi from Thanh Vân)
- Terrace Cafe on the top floor of Cendeluxe Hotel (5 stars), around 50VND for a drink on average, about 50VND by taxi from Thanh Vân hotel, too, but you can have the best view of the city in the daylight.
- I haven't tried a bar there, but it's just close to Cendeluxe hotel, or you can just go to Cendeluxe.

Where to go?
As I said, they are all out of town, so it's better you ask some locals to take you there on motorbikes, it takes at least 1 hour to get to the places. You can ask Thanh Vân hotel to arrange a cab for you, too, but you will have to pay more than going by motorbikes.
http://phuyentourism.gov.vn/photo.html
You can check the "PHOTO" section to know the names of the places where you should go.

Hope you will have a good time there.

P/S. If you go there, maybe you can let me know, so we can meet there...  ^_^

I need some friends to chat and talk in Tuy Hoa today and tomorrow, because i come here alone this time... Is there anyone interested?   :)

:)

I would love to meet you and have coffee and chat together. However, I am now away from Vietnam. The last time I was close to Tuy Hoa was when I visited Quy Nhon. I would like to visit your hometown one day. It is great to know you from there and information of places to eat and stay.

ciao'
Danny

Hi there

I am just here because i have something to do, i am actually from HCM city. But Tuy Hoa is a very peaceful city with the sea, friendly people, and many beautiful sites... I love staying here for some days to be away from the rush of HCM city, get some peace and refresh my mind...

I hope we can meet some day soon, just here in Tuy Hoa

Ciao
Thanh

Hi Blessie,

This thread is about Tuy Hoa not finding your job. You should place your message in the Job ad or something.

ciao'
danny

Hi my dear friend how are you? it is a long time no news or mail from. Hope you are fine, If you are free send a mail, hope I haven't been troubling you, anyway have a great time. Hope to hear from you friend.  RONALD, INDIA