Place to Call Home

I would like to find a 2 or 3 room apt or house, well maintained, safe, clean and close to public transportation within one hour to Stockholm.  Our current housing contract ends Oct 31, 2014 so we can move in by November 1.

Me and my son, Shine, currently live in Järna.  Shine attends Lilla Akademien in Vasastan.  He is in the 8th grade and we intend to live in Sweden for, at least, the next five years, through gymnasium.  Stabilizing our life here in Sweden is our number one priority.

Shine and I are both artists.  We get our strength from the freedoms that the expressive arts give us.  Currently I am writing an expressive arts program for women and intend working at various studios and businesses around Sweden giving workshops that encourage women to live a fully expressed life.  My background is diverse and multidimensional.  I also teach Kundalini Yoga.

Further, we are well organized, clean, and healthy.  My son is a Swedish citizen and I am a Permanent Resident.  We are originally from the USA.  I am a mature woman of 57 who is drug, alcohol and tobacco free.  We do not have any pets and have excellent references.  Shine turns 15 this month and I would love to give him the gift of stability.

Thank you for this opportunity and for your consideration.
Ahu Smith

Hi,

Have you tried residensportalen.com, it is free to register and search the database?

Good luck

/Christopher

Yes, I looked there.  I actually found something I like on that site but in order to reply and apply for the place I need to pay 495 SEK a month.  Wonder if there is someone out there willing to let me use their account in order to apply for this?   Thank you for your attention.  Ahu