READ THIS PLEASE!!

Hi everyone

My husband, daughter and I are moving to Spain in November if not sooner and would like some advice on how to manage there. We both speak spanish(fluent)as well as English we can read and write both languages. We both have skills in sales(I can sale anything) here in TEXAS my husband is a Direct Tv installer(technician) he also installs house phones and Internet he is very good at what he does here and we would just like to basically do the same over in Spain how do we get started on landing a job? and what should we basically know? we are young his 26 and I am 21 my daughter is only 10months old I really just want to hear anything you guys might want to advice me on and anything you think I should know or ask me anything thank you for reading please leave a comment or reply.:)

hi ary

spain is a wonderful place to be with a child.  i think the living is so much more relaxed and slow-paced and you should end up every day feeling much less stressed.  on that note, anything that you have to do for paperwork will also be slow-paced (and very frustrating) and will require a lot of copies.  Just keep at it and eventually it will get done
I think Spain is a lot less reliant on internet, so i've found my apartments and jobs by walking around and using the local newspaper (this may not be true in madrid or barcelona since they are big cities) What city are you going to be in?