Lawyers and accountants needed

Hello everyone,

I am looking for lawyers and accountants with good experience of setting up a foreign-based company in Vietnam.

Please contact me personal message exchange.

I thank you for your time and look forward to responses.

Nhung

Use SEARCH!

There are international lawyers with Vietnamese lawyers OR Vietnamese lawyers who speak English.

One of the latter is:
VLC (NGUYEN, Hoang-Luong)
628 LE HONG PHONG, Ward 10
Quan 10, HCM

Tel: +84-(0)-8-3833-5896
E-mail: Luatsu[at]VLCVN.COM

They give a 15-30 minute free consultation to determine if they can handle you business. Le Hong Phong can be found on street web site [ www.DiaDiem.com ]

(Repeat post)(I don't use the telephone}

Hi Jon,

Long time.

Great thanks for the info.

Kind regards,

Nhung

Jaitch wrote:

Use SEARCH!

There are international lawyers with Vietnamese lawyers OR Vietnamese lawyers who speak English.

One of the latter is:
VLC (NGUYEN, Hoang-Luong)
628 LE HONG PHONG, Ward 10
Quan 10, HCM

Tel: +84-(0)-8-3833-5896
E-mail: Luatsu[at]VLCVN.COM

They give a 15-30 minute free consultation to determine if they can handle you business. Le Hong Phong can be found on street web site [ www.DiaDiem.com ]

(Repeat post)(I don't use the telephone}

Nhung11281 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am looking for lawyers and accountants with good experience of setting up a foreign-based company in Vietnam.

Please contact me personal message exchange.
I thank you for your time and look forward to responses.

Nhung

Hi Nhung. Were you able to find a reliable and honest accountant? I would love it if you are able to share the information. I am looking for one myself to manage my NPO. Thanks!

i want to introduce a wizard in term of company creation in Vietnam for foreigner (100%).
She fixed and updated so much point for my company, I highly recommend her: lawyer Tam in Asoka Law.

You can see her in: asoka-group.com/en
Email: [email protected]

@ Kim Nguyen 99 > Can you please recommend this Lawyer in the business directory >  Lawyers in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

i just want to introduce my lawyer who can help :(

I'm so sorry if i don't make it in rules.

Kim Nguyen 99 wrote:

i want to introduce a wizard in term of company creation in Vietnam for foreigner (100%).
She fixed and updated so much point for my company, I highly recommend her: lawyer Tam in Asoka Law.

You can see her in: asoka-group.com/en
Email: [email protected]

Thank you. I have tried to contact more than a few via e-mail to establish an NPO but no response.

Really?

Do you think your email is not in her working time? Her office open 8AM - 6 PM, from Monday - Friday.

I guess she just check work-email in working time.

You should wait one more time.

Ok, I have received a reply from her. I am working with her to see if it is possible. Thanks!

Great!
Lucky for you! :)

This thread is an excellent example of why contributors should be allowed to recommend third parties and not have the thread shut down as a result.  The self promoters are easy enough to separate from the truly helpful.  This is an example of what I would call "want to buy."  A "want to buy" poster seeks not just one source, as is found in the classifieds, but a range of options and more importantly opinions.

The moderators can send all the "want to sell" posters to the classifieds if they like, but should leave the "want to buy" threads intact.

Teronsan wrote:

Thank you. I have tried to contact more than a few via e-mail to establish an NPO but no response.

For my business in Vietnam, I've teamed up with a reliable international lawyer who's honest and commercially savvy (does not merely recite the law).