SOMEONE CAN HELP ME TO GET THE SAUDI MARRIAGE PERMISSION AS SOON AS P?

MY saudi boyfriend and i we are trying to get the saudi marriage as soon as possible, we been together for 3 years, and now he is working there, and he needs the permission to get married and take me with him. i Know that permission takes too long, its because of that we need someone who works in Moa and help us.

thanks so much.

Hello ortizandra10

Welcome to Expat.com.

How do you expect somebody to help you get the Marriage permission quickly?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

she expects someone who has no clue who she is to use the wasta they have to get it done of course

😒 strange case !
Why they need permission !!

There isn't permission , just approval from the Government Agencies !

The marriage should be registered , and proceedings take place !

P.S : This isn't a place to find Wasta :P

Hope someone clearly explains to you the procedure !

ortizandra10 wrote:

MY saudi boyfriend and i we are trying to get the saudi marriage as soon as possible, we been together for 3 years, and now he is working there, and he needs the permission to get married and take me with him. i Know that permission takes too long, its because of that we need someone who works in Moa and help us.

thanks so much.

Only Saudi Nationals work in MOI and this forum is used by expats who cannot help you.

Hi babz, why don't he go via agent they can help but it will cost him, I know my hus a friend who have contact in moa but he only do for money that's what I know hope this helps

Hi do you know any agent that can help my boyfriend to get the permission? he can pay for it.
thanks so much

Hi dear as it's late in Saudi I will contact my husband in the morning and ask him if he can give me the number were are u dear in uk? U can add me I will send u my email that why I can also give u my num am new so I don't know how to use this form still a baby lol

I hope Aneetm marry at the earliest opportunity

I am in USA but my boyfriend it is in Saudi, please contact me to my email ***
thanks so much Jas Khan.

Hi dear will contact you as soon as my husband has information in sha Allah ( god willing) maybe this person can help only god knows best, I will email u now dear

gunner757 wrote:

There isn't permission , just approval from the Government Agencies !

The marriage should be registered , and proceedings take place !

P.S : This isn't a place to find Wasta :P

Hope someone clearly explains to you the procedure !

Hi gunner757,
I think the correct term is " permission "
My wife has a friend she is Colombiana, she met her Saudi husband in the USA.
can you believe it that it took 4 years to get the Governmental permission for registering their marriage?!

Hi Jas i did not get any email from you.
Did u get the information?

thanks so much.

Hi dear am still waiting it's so hard to get the Approval for marriage, I was told it's a matter of waiting game but I will try and ask husband to give me the num of his friend again

without any problem he can get it  if he is over 30 years old, but A man who works with government as  Military / security man  will lose his job if get married with a foreign girl

I think we all feel for you and hope things work out!

You may want to check out this blog for information, ideas & what to expect. Some of my friends who are married to Saudis or are dating Saudis read it.

http://taraummomar.wordpress.com/

Good luck sweets!

First. No one can help u cause the prince of his origin needs 2 approve.
Second.   Think twice before coming to this miserable place.

So true you said I just found out it's very hard and take such a long time maybe 2-3 years subhanAllah that country it's just madness it's taken me over a year to vist my hus subhanAllah

Try to get married in your country or in a third country first. Then convert marriage at saudi embassy.

abdullah21 wrote:

First. No one can help u cause the prince of his origin needs 2 approve.
Second.   Think twice before coming to this miserable place.

Too bad, that we too, have to live in this miserable place...Syria must be a heaven now.   :unsure

Good luck!

Ive been waiting for it 3 years, im married, one child...still waiting... my only hope is that they said at the 5th year they will give it yo you for sure!

Hi Nachacoco,

Just to inform you that this thread is a bit old here :)

Thank you

Maximilien

How quickly it goes depends on individual situation. It is easier if a lady is Muslim and is already residing and working in KSA as they are more inclined to help you as they want to lower the divorce rates. Its much harder if you are outside and even certain nationalities are banned from the marriage with Saudis. I am from European Union and have been working in KSA for about 2years. You will not even be able to legally be married outside since other governments know about this permission issue.

Also if your fiancee is above 30 years old it is easier as he does not need an age exemption from MOI which is a nightmare to get.

Our journey took about 15 months to complete and I had at that time Saudi workers Iqama and was local plus European Nationality and Muslim that made it easier. It is possible and you can get it but I would not rely on people getting it for you as we asked around and were promissed a lot but no miracles but lhamdullah eventually it was done. If you have 40k sar or more to pay you might get it done in few months time.

The best way is to send your fiancee to the Ministry or Government every day - let him adjust his working hours to start later and finish later to be able to be there at 9am or before and 'beg' them till they are sick of him and eventually help. How quickly it goes depends on the employees - there is some that will help him and others that will make it difficult so just have to keep trying and eventually you will get there. Hopefully without bribing. All the best.

Hi,did you get your married permission?

Hello ,

I am Tunisian and French and I leave in U.K.
I got married to my husband originally from Saudi Arabia few months ago (civil partnerships and religious) in U.K. ,but we would like to recognised it in Saudi. I am actually pregnant now :)
My husband never got married before and he is been living in uk for the past 10 years ( he is not English citizen , still Saudi and I have Tunisian and French nationality)
My husband as well is a bit younger thank me ( he is 23 and I am 29)

Can someone please help me in this situation or has any contact or know what to do in this case?

Thank you very much for any help or reply

did u manage to sort this out.. I m in similar situation so hoping that your experience with this will help me.

Would love to know the progress of this thread.. Cos i've heard the goverment not only check the age but also the amount of salary of the saudi man who applying for the marriage permission, the higher your salary the more difficult you will get it..