Birth Certificate Issue for Daughter in Saudi Arabia

Hello,

I have been living in Saudi Arabia for some time now and got married here and am blessed with two lovely daughters. However, I find the procedure to procure a government issued birth certificate for them to be very cumbersome.

The issue is related to my eldest daughter who was born in the year 2009. Back then they were issuing these temporary birth certificates and afterwards you collect the permanent one. Yet, this was not the case with my youngest daughter as she was born last year and got her permanent one immediately.

The issue is that my eldest daughter was born in Jeddah and I live in Khobar and so had her birth registered with the Akhwal in Jeddah. However, now it is difficult for me to go to Jeddah just to collect her permanent birth certificate.

The question is can I collect this certificate from an Akhwal office in Khobar instead? It is easier to get appointments here and less stressful.

Please help at your earliest.

lamdacore wrote:

Hello,

I have been living in Saudi Arabia for some time now and got married here and am blessed with two lovely daughters. However, I find the procedure to procure a government issued birth certificate for them to be very cumbersome.

The issue is related to my eldest daughter who was born in the year 2009. Back then they were issuing these temporary birth certificates and afterwards you collect the permanent one. Yet, this was not the case with my youngest daughter as she was born last year and got her permanent one immediately.

The issue is that my eldest daughter was born in Jeddah and I live in Khobar and so had her birth registered with the Akhwal in Jeddah. However, now it is difficult for me to go to Jeddah just to collect her permanent birth certificate.

The question is can I collect this certificate from an Akhwal office in Khobar instead? It is easier to get appointments here and less stressful.

Please help at your earliest.

Please go through https://www.moi.gov.sa and get your appointment in Al-Khobar area. Submit your complete documents and give them your complete details adding this issue that you need your daughters original birth certificate. They can provide you the certificate from jeddah its just you need to explain them well ..

Good Luck!