Exit re entry visa.

Alarm - arrived alive visa expires after the end of the ear, but taller.

I was getting above error from 2 days. while applying for visa through moi online. finally I tried to enter date in arabic calender, that is in return before column. i was entering as per english calanderlike 12/12/2014. but error was comming. then itried entering in arabic date like 20/2/1436.
then it was successfylly accepted. so even you are entering details in english if you get error please try entering in arabic dates.

I experienced the same and successfully obtained a re-entry visa. However, I could only request for 60 days and wanted for longer.

Daughters Iqama expires 24th January 2015, is that the reason why I could not request return for longer period.

I would like like some advice on how to extend this further whilst daughter is out of KSA, is this possible?

Even I searched for this answer from 3 months. but as per experts it is not possible to extend visa when they are outside ksa. because of that to  just renew my family visa i bring family to get another exit re entry visa. eventhough they have to return back to ksa after 3 months for iqama renewal.
I planned to get them here during iqama renewal only but i was not able to extended their visa.
any how ask for some more experts

ankappa wrote:

Alarm - arrived alive visa expires after the end of the ear, but taller.

What on earth would that mean?  :huh:

I got error in arabic language. when translated through translator I got above message.
If some one gets this kind of error please try to enter dates as per arabic calender. it will be ok.

Thanks for sharing the info @ankappa.