Received offer in Mauritius

I am interested to accept the offer, but i have no idea about the company. Can any one please help me to know about the Cyber-rite co Ltd.

Hi,

what's their work field?

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply, They are in to IT, Cisco training and project implementation. Their Website is cyber-rite.net. Can you please help me in getting the info about the company ?.

Regards,
Ramesh

Hi,

I am waiting for your kind advise. please help

Something important: would they pay you enough to get an occupation permit or would you get a work permit ?

hi Ramesh and juliena and all expat family

just a quest i am just wondering how does it really matter if an expat is under occupational Permit or work Permit apart from that salary figure between these two permits  .. what else is basically is difference between these two permits?

Can anyone enlighten on it??????? it will be a very useful information?

PS: Plz do not mention as a salary figure difference as we all know this ...

Dear Vishalchandna

In the case of an Occupational Permit, other than the salary, it is the ease of getting same – not more than three days – compared to the nearly three-month period which is needed for a Work Permit.

This is done through the Board of Investment and is granted after ensuring that the applicant holds the required profile.
The cost is higher than for the Work Permit.

Besides, the procedures are much easier and also cater for a variety of occupations, compared to the Work Permit which is normally granted for jobs in scarcity areas, mainly manual and technical jobs.

Cheers

Vayid

Dear Vayid

Thanks for your prompt reply appreciate it..

Can you enlighten the Cost ( in case you are aware of it) difference betweeen Work permit and occupational Permit.

So we found difference as

1. Salary figure  Over 75 for Op under 75 for OP)
2. time Diff. ( 3 days for OP and 3 months for WP)
3.Cost difference ( Not yet sure of Figures)
4. Job profile Difference ( not very clear how and why)

Dear Julien,

They are going to get the Permit after i land in mauritius, they said it will 3 to 7 days to get the permit.

I heard that they are getting the permit thru board of Investment in Maurtius.

Do you have any idea about the company ?.

Regards,
Paga