Agreement

What do you people think about signing agreements with recruitment companies that give them one whole month of your monthly salary upon signing the contract with the employer. Safe?

They do work for commissions !

live.ali wrote:

They do work for commissions !

Thanks for stating what's obvious. I mean if I don't sign a contract, is there any legal issues against me or what? Will they be asking for any money?

I am still unclear about your question. Why would anyone offer you employment without a contract?

Generally you will not pay them but the company pays the recruiters for helping them fill the need ( I.e. the need to have a science teacher)

live.ali wrote:

I am still unclear about your question. Why would anyone offer you employment without a contract?

They sent me an agreement that says that once I sign the contract with the school. I will have to pay them (the recruitment company) half my salary. I signed the agreement with a recruitment company that recruits teachers for schools. Got it now ?

rareshine wrote:

Generally you will not pay them but the company pays the recruiters for helping them fill the need ( I.e. the need to have a science teacher)

Well apparently in this case they take money from both the employers and the employees. Basically is it safe for me to sign the agreement ? No legal issues against me if I don't sign the contract with the school?