Interested to make new friends...

I'm from China.I will work in Bangkok for 2 years.How about you? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi everyone!

It seems like you have meet ups regularly! I'm living in Bangkok too and would love to come one time!

If I understand, Luis is administrating the whole thing ; can you include me when you send information for the meetings?

If there is anyone up for a night out tonight as well, I always love to go dancing!

I hope to meet you soon :)

Marie

Hello,Marie. How long have you been in Bangkok? Hanging out for holiday is a good idea. Hope to contact with....

[Moderated: Avoid using Copy/Paste method.]

Hello

I am a French man who spend part of my life in Bangkok !!
If you need to improve your french .... Just answer me !!!
Best

Ray

Hi everyone!
It's nice to see my old post getting longer and more extensive!
Though I've been here for a couple of years now since I've first posted on this site to meet more new friends,
It's always nice to meet new people all the time.
So please drop me a message should anyone like to meet up for a coffee or just catch up on life in Thailand ...
And Marie I'm actually thinking of taking up some dance classes, if you're keen do let me know so that maybe we could go together?? :)
Hoping to make more new friends soon!!

Hi mixedgal,
how are u doing, are you still in Bangkok? I am Bala from Chennai, India. Recently moved to BKK. Looking forward for some Tamil speaking fiends here...

Thanks and regards,
bala.

Hi!
I arrived in Bangkok yesterday and I will be here for 4 month for a master thesis. I would like to meet new people here so I don't know when you plan to meet but I am in! Can you please let me know! I hope to see you soon!

hi i am a european guy in bangkok like chatting talking open minded
work as a consultant on mangement
contact me if want to chat
domthetraveller[at]yahoo.com
thanks
dom

Hi Friends i m John.. working here is Bangkok 8 Years....
Looking forward to meet new friends from all over the world....
Cheers

welcome to bkk, i am here new myself. looking for a nice place to live and for some new people to connect :)

is there any Meet ups are coming?

Hello all ..if you would be so kind and include me  in any "team building" activities, it would be great!!

Martin :)

Hi everyone,
Great to see so many people still replying to my post! I've been in bkk a few years now but would love to meet you all as it's always great making new friends .
Maybe we could arrange a meet up on an evening when everyone is free after work maybe?
I'm open to suggestions on a convenient place, time and day to meet for anyone interested here?
At the moment I am overseas but back in bkk at the end of feb.
Looking forward to seeing all of you then !:)

Hi Mixedgal
Thanks for your post and yes many friends are waiting for a meet up including me :)
I hope Saturday evening is convenient for every one...
Thanks Looking forward to seeing all of you  :)

saturday sounds good .. whats the best place to meet?

Hi everybody ! I'm French and new in Thailand, I live near Bangkok. I'm here for a year. I would enjoy to meet people in BKK during the week-ends. I just arrived from Vietnam where I was working.

Singapore+6591971283

Ok for me for this saturday!

my line  : marion