Addesses to buy Fine Food in Hong Kong?

Good afternoon,

Any address to buy fine food in Hong Kong please ?

Thanks in advance

City super??

Also Park n Shop, lots of fine food. You can always addess to a specialized distributor as a private customer, i.e. for wines and oil.

Hi Sylvie,

Would you mind specifying a bit more about what kind of fine food you are looking for? There are over thousands of stylish and popular restaurants located everywhere in Hong Kong that produces many different fine food. Hope it helps.

Sam.

did you try the fishery village

Do not eat at the airport MickyD's.  The food is worse than USA.  Delux breakfast for 28 HKD was cold and like rubber.  Only place open at 5 AM, there were 30 people in line.

Try city super. I quite like it

What do you mean find food? Do you mean "fine dining" or "fine food"? If it's the latter, I know a 24 hour restaurant in Hong Kong that offers comfort foods like beef burgers and french fries. Try Double D Burger located in 22 Wellington Street, Hong Kong.

Hello all

It would be just great if you could recommend some fine dining restaurants in our directory :

> Restaurants in Hong Kong

Help us help the Expat Community! :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

have you tried online stores? Next to the already mentioned brick and mortar stores there are actually plenty of online shops selling 'fine food'. Have a look at the Dine & Wine and the Groceries section: letsgoshopping.hk

the food at the HK airport is much better then most of the airports I have been to. Especially the USA ones actually. To much grease, fat to my taste...

Try "TASTE" 😍😋

- harbourwines.com