Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

Ok.how many months it took for you from the time you submitted the documents till university replied?

Anil give me ur no. i will cont

Hassan gie ur no.

please give your number I am outside now.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Your phone number has been removed for your own security

Hi all,

I just want to inform you that sharing your phone number on a public forum is really not recommended.
I invite you to communicate in private whenever you need to send your private details to an another member please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Nobody to help others may be all are timepass

I Had got reply from university within a week to the Agency.

Also the latest news is that Saudi embassy is not doing Attestation due to its war with yemen .

I had come to know through consultancy.

But Any body got there degree attested this week????????????

I have attested my degree finally

Congrats! (Y)

Congratulations
When did u get the attested degree?
Mr Ahmed,
Plz reply

Agreed.

If you can put briefly the timeline of submission till receiving with few details, it will be helpful for others like us.

Congratulations  Mr Ahamed50,

When did u get the attested degree?

When did u submit? When did u det it back?

Plz mention the dates. It will be very helpful to us

Plz reply

what is your email id mr Ahamed.

Any body  more got Attested their degree certificate??????

I think this Guy Mr Ahamed is not telling truth

[email protected]

For more details contact me in mail [email protected] or by phone 919944110292

Dear Ahamed,

Thank u for the reply

When did u xactly get it back. Who is your agent?

I have got my Attested certificate in 71 days

U will receive Registration number from the SACA to your mail in my case

That is the step to confirm your process is going in right way

After receiving the Registration number it will take may be  22 days in my case.

Hi Guys,

Im also waiting for attested degree. Currently the agent told me that the degree Cultural attache verification is done and now the degree is with Saudi embassy for final stamp.

Does anybody know how much time the saudi embassy takes for attestation after the cultural verification.

My agent told me it will take 10 working days.

But what is the correct timeline with your experiences.

Awaiting for your reply.

Hi friends,

I got one job offer from Saudi and just started the process of attestation. I have completed the HRD attestation. Please let me know the minimum time taking for Saudi cultural and embassy attestation. Is there anything we can do for expediting the degree attestation from Saudi cutural and embassy.

pls share your experience. it would be beneficial for others..

I would suggest you go to only register agents for cultural attestation. below follow the web site of Cultural and give your documents to one of the agent.
http://www.sacaindia.org/agenciesList.php

Cultural attestation process takes 3-5 months. Try to give docs to Al hind travels, they are very good at their service.

Thanks hassan52.
In your experience, where the major portion of delay happening..I believe, its in the university side.Will it make any difference If i speed up the reply from university? Is there anyone completed the process within 2 months?

Salaam everybody,

I would like to share my experience regarding the attestation process.

I have been in India since December for the same.

I found out all the bitter truths of the process just in May.

As a matter of fact there are only 12-15 authorised travel agents who can enter the ksa embassy for your attestation process. These agents are the authorised card holders for the process. All the other travel agents across India outsource it to these few numbered agents.

From December to may I had given to an agent who kept saying in process in process but nothing materialised. Then on a conversation I found out about these authorised agents.

Hence I got in touch with Al hind travels and found out that the process only depends on the time taken for your university to verify and send it back.

Once the agent submits your application you will receive a mail from SACA stating the application and your reference id number. Then within 2-3 weeks it'll reach the university. Then you have to do it yourself either with your contacts or paying over the odds to get it verified and make sure to get the tracking id from university once the letter is headed back to the embassy. Give it to your agent. And within the next 15 days the certificate will be attested.

I haven't yet received mine but this is what happens and I have applied fresh again through Al hind and hoping for the best.

Please guys get hold of an authorised agent to get it done quickly so that you save on time.

Hope this helps all....

If you have a good authorised agent it'll reach university in 2-3 weeks.
Then from university if you can push 2-3 weeks
Another 1-2 weeks at embassy and SACA to get it done.
This is the actual time taken.

Dear Ali,

I have submitted my doc to unauthorized suadi agent in Feb and still not update from him and keep saying its will be done. Please suggest should I take my doc back and give it to register agent.

Will it be safe taking documents back from agent since they could already submitted it to agency or embassy.

@ Ali_N..Thanks for sharing the valuable information. As per you,if we give the documents to an authorized agent and  really speed up the process in university,we can get the certificate attested within 2 months..right?

hassan52 wrote:

Dear Ali,

I have submitted my doc to unauthorized suadi agent in Feb and still not update from him and keep saying its will be done. Please suggest should I take my doc back and give it to register agent.

Will it be safe taking documents back from agent since they could already submitted it to agency or embassy.

Actually to the embassy only your offer letter and degree certificate photocopies are submitted along with your application and a stamp paper stating genuineness and undertaking of any penal action if your certificate is not found to be genuine. Also you will attach a dd according to your university as fees for verification.

So you'll have to have a stern one on one discussion with your agent asking for your file number which has to be provided by SACA to your agent. Also you have to ask him for the postal/ courier tracking number to check whether the verification letter is on the way/ reached your university.

If he doesn't have answers for these you ask him blatantly if they're authorised and can do it etc etc and ask to which authorised agent they have given yours to.

By 3 months a proper agent would get it done and by 4-5 months an unauthorised agent gets it done by handing it over to an authorised one. So it all depends on what the current status is of your verification process.

Talk to him and let all of us know your status.

kumavishnu wrote:

@ Ali_N..Thanks for sharing the valuable information. As per you,if we give the documents to an authorized agent and  really speed up the process in university,we can get the certificate attested within 2 months..right?

2 months depends on how fast your university verifies it and send it back.
Once back it'll take 10-15 days to get both the seals on your certificate.
To send it to the university from embassy usual 2-3 weeks, so by 2 you should get it.

Then there can be certain circumstances which can't be avoided which may make it late else 2 is sufficient.

Also now the holy month of Ramadan starts so that may consume time as working hours will be less for the Saudi Muslims working at the embassy.

Hope this helps

I am from Tamilnadu and the agent authorised by company is in Mumbai.actually he only has the original contract letter.so no other way but to give my degree to my agent who in turn has sent it to Habsons travels which is the authorised agent of SACA.I gave the affidavit and degree and all documents to my agent by 6 june.waiting for update from my agent.He told it will take 45 days to finish the attestation.

Now my agent is saying degree verification is happening online like they will send university a mail and in return university have to confirm and they can call to your university too. I don't know how truth in this matter,

And also he says, embassy is not giving the degree to anyone and they have stopped for some reason.

I would request you please ask to your agents and see how much truth in this.

As far i know.only verification letter will be sent to university and the university needs to send the verification letter stating the genuineness of degree.

When i spoke to my agent 2days before,they have not informed anything as you said..In my knowledge, saudi culltural will send the letter to university to get the genuinity of your certificate. Will keep you update if anything I come to know.

@hassan

I did also hear about some online verification stuff...that is actually the authorised agent uploading your details into the SACA website and then I don't know exactly what the procedure is...

Play hard ball with your agent and get your current status and when you will get it and all that and then decide what to do and do update us all

actually the process is ,the authorised agent uploads our degree certificate,offer letter and all other documents online to SACA..then SACA verifies the document and gives go ahead to agent who in turn then submit the required dd for verififcation to SACA. Then SACA sends the verification letter along with dd to university and after they get back the genuineness letter from university ..then SACA tells the agent to submit our degrees in hand to embassy and then it gets attested.
This is wat i heard from my sources. pls give any info from your sources. Ignore me If i am wrong
I heard from authorised agent that process takes 75 days maximum

@rock123am
I m also heard the same as you explained.

I received the soft copy of offer from Saudi and waiting for the original.I'm just starting the attestation process .Kindly do share what and all we need to ensure during the process.

@kumavishnu
nothing just need your degree attested by HRD and MEA,original offer letter attested by mofa and coc in saudi, Affidavit on a 10rs stamp paper,Any ID Proof and Passport copy.other details your agent will take care of.He will send to authorised agent and do the attestation.

can you please tell the days, from the day when you submitted your documents to agent and receive mail from Saudi about attestation process.

have you received a mail from SACA of reference id ? if yes, after how many days you received from the day you submitted the docs?

hey guys,

I've approached an agent 3 months back in hyderabad who is not an authorised agent listed by SACA/embassy but he said he is approaching direct authorised agent for attestation work. And he is not disclosing which direct agent he has aproached and he did not send me any mail or reference numbers from SACA.

Now after attestation how do i check the genuineness of attestation? Is there any website where we can check that attestation is 100% genuine?

I just want to make sure he is not using fake rubber stamps. I hope you guys understand the concern.

Awaiting for your replies.