Degree Attestation from Saudi Embassy, New Delhi - India

Ok.. But is there any way to track the status of the application ssubmitted by us..

Hi, Anybody help me how to track degree attestation status of Saudi cultural attache..?

I am in trouble, I have submitted my documents to Saudi cultural attache in first week September  2014 for degree verification & still now  the documents under verification process. Please anybody help me. What should I do.

Waalekumsalaam !!
In order to get the certificates attested, One should always keep in mind the below mentioned points :-
1) Once the degree is attested from the issuing college or university and by the MEA (Ministry of external affairs of India), it goes for the attestation of Saudi Cultural attache then in last to saudi embassy.
2) Reply made by the university to the verification letter sent by the embassy, must be in Universities or college's official letter pad, official envelope and must mention whether the student was from distance learning or from the regular course along with other relevant info's.
3) Once it reaches to Saudi attache, it takes 15-20  days in total for the completion of whole process.

Applicants must always remember that it takes time bcoz of our lethargic educational system. So one must follow up from the university or college whether they have received any verification letter by the university. Whole of this system goes through bribing officials. Remember, once the verification letter is replied from the university as per the above mentioned conditions I laid above, then it would not take more than 20 days Insha'allah, for Cultural attache and embassy attestion.

I have also done attestation and have passed through many complexed situations. If anyone wants to know more about it or have any problem then feel free to consult me @asif.owen007@gmail.com

I am applying for Resident Permit for my Family, Degree attestation is required, Original contract letter is required,
My Concern is my Agent says he need offer letter, whereas I have Contact Agreement with no Validity on it. My Agents says its expired its just valid for six months
Now what? Can any one advice on this. thanks in advance

Hi Dipan

Have you processed your visa as per mentioned by you that you passed the degree from private.

Please advise me as i m in the same boat

Hi vinay,
     Did u got any reply from them, I'm also in same condition and checked last Wednesday with the agent and still he needs to verify with the embassy... i'm in biggest confusion of what's going onn and can't catch from Saudi embassy ( nobody picks the call), if you got any way of getting tracking pls inform me to do the same.

Hello hamthullah,

Have you faced issue regarding if you done degree in private college university or college?

Hi Hassan,
     I completed my degree in private university (Deemed) and is there any issue regarding that university? Still waiting and waiting and waiting for the call from the agent....

I checked with the different agents in Chennai and they told is not a issue, any comments?

Hi Vinay,
    I'm waiting for ur reply regarding the attestation...

Hello Frnds,
         Need some advice on checking status of Saudi attestation.. I'm waiting for some reply from any known source....

Hi Hamthullah,
I'm also in same condition, still now  the documents under verification process.

Yaa Vinay,
       totally help less, all my documents got stuck there in Saudi embassy. if you get any information pls share and whr u frm? I'm from Chennai and my agent is from Mumbai..

Any other people with the same condition, pls ping us.

yes Hamthullah,

Who is ur agent?
I'm from Mumbai.
Give me ur mail id.I will contact u.

Hi Vinay,
     hamthnihmath@yahoo.co.in , pls share ur mail id too

Hi Friends,
     Recently anybody got attested from Saudi embassy, I've submitted before 5 months and still running between agent and university. Embassy mentioned as send to university for verification and from college as not yet received any letter. If recently got attested, pls share.

Hi Asif,
     Your reply tells very easy, but can't get it from both the party. Is there any way to go directly to embassy or any contact details to know the status.

I have submitted all my Doc in the month of 11th Feb 2015 till date there is no reply from agent...

what to do..
Still hoe long it will take to complete all the process ..
agent has declared it will take 45 to 60 days to complete all the works. .

Hi Friends,

I am also trying to get my degree attested from Saudi embassy in Delhi and here is my experience till now.

First I sent my documents to an agent in Mumbai on 12th Dec, 2014. After 1 week, he asked me to send him a DD for the verification fees taken in the name of University. He received it on 23rd Dec, 2014.
Then he kept saying that the attestation is under process (Initially he said that the whole process could take 3 months).
After 2 months, on my insistence he said that they have not received verification letter from University.
Then I contacted University and they said that they sent a letter on 26 Feb, 2015. But it turned out that they sent a "soft copy" to the email addresses of contacts in Saudi Cultural Office. After some time, the agent returned to me saying that they did not get any email and want a "hard copy" sent to the Saudi cultural postal address.
Fortunately, I was able to get hold of the Assistant Registrar on phone and requested him to send a physical copy. He sent it by speed post this week. I hope it would hasten the process now.

Things I noted:
The agent in Mumbai sent the documents to another agent in Delhi who has access to Saudi Embassy. So there is another intermediary.
The agent does not want to tell me what happened from 23rd Dec to around 15th Feb (when supposedly a request was dispatched to University).
It is better to make sure that the University did not send a "soft copy" to email addresses. I lost 2 weeks because of this. Had I not got hold of the right person in the registrar office, it would have been horrible for me. People at Registrar office kept saying that they sent it and the agent kept saying that they did not receive it.

I hope all the guys who are waiting will get their degrees attested soon.

Regards,
Raghava

Thank you for your valuable exp and sharing with us in this blog.

Regards
Sunil
India

You are from Jntu hyd or jntu Kannada..

Dear Raghav,
         Thanks for your information and now I stuck in the middle of University and Agent and dying between them. I've submitted on Nov'14. Anyway will check again in the University tomorrow and try to request them about it.

Anybody waiting or completed attestation from Sathyabama University Chennai? pls let know to check for some details.

Friends
              Has anyone got his attestation
done From SACA NEW DELHI.RECENTLY
      PLZ REPLY

Hi Dev,
     I'm also waiting for the attestation from SACA and still the process continues....

Hello Hamthullah,

I am in the same situation. i gave my degree to agent for cultural on 15 Feb and still didnt get any update from them.
When asked university they replied havent recieved yet.
Suggest what to do ?

Same situation continued ffor me also... Waiting waiting and only waiting.....

Pls update status if attestation was completed....

Regards
Sunil

Friends
              Does anyone enquired from SACA
About the issue of abnormal delay happening in present scenario . Is there anyone going for MOH
                                              Regards
                                                     Dev

Hi hamtullah,

Any update ?

Or any one got attested their degrees.

hello hassan,
                  no no one has got his degrees attested ,this time SACA is taking abnormally longer time ,
             wait and kindly inform if you got your degrees attested ,

Regards

Thank you very much for the reply.please keep posted.

Hi Hassan/Dev,
     I'm also in same situation and still running behind my agent and consultant, If you guyz got any information let know. I'm in the mood of forcing my consultant or company. Let's see how it works...

If you guyz got any u update or feedback, pls share. totally helpless on this case.

hello friends ,
                         any news about attestation

Hi dears,

Can anybody plz let me know if we (individual or agent) get any confirmation email or a letter stating that the degree has been received by SACA or any kind of acknowledgement after the verification from respective universities.

Awaiting response

Thanks,

Zubair

Dear all,
Agent informed me all works completed but certifie not yet received to me till date.

Submitted on feb first week.
Completed on may first week.

On my enquiry and experience it is 90 days minimum required to complete works if SACA receive reply from university in time.

Regards
Sunil

Dear dipan...cud u get your degree attested finally from Saudi Embassy.
Actuall, my degree is also from an autonomous college

has any one got their degree attested from SACA recently ?

aman.dove wrote:

Assalamualikum

I have interacted with a lot of people here at expat-blog who are awaiting their degree attestation from Saudi Cultural Attache / Saudi Embassy.

As per the process the Saudi Cultural Attache first sends the copy of the degree certificate to the respective university for verification and then after the verification is done the Saudi Cultural Attache asks to submit the original degree for attestation. After this, the attestation is done by Saudi Cultural Attache it is sent to Saudi Embassy for attestation on their part. This process of attestation after submission of original degree (after the university verification) usually takes around 15 days.

However, people who have submitted the original degree in the month of June 2014 have still not received attested certificate.

I'm creating this thread for discussion to understand the actual status and the efforts being made by all for their degree attestation.

Regards
Aman

aman (dot) dove (at) gmail (dot) com

So you mean to say people who has submitted degree in June 2014  so far they didn't receive their attested degree which means total 1 year.

What is the step or action to do if its getting delayed for example from 6 months you have not received. Can we approach embassy or what agent can do..

But according to the New Process of Attestation from Saudi Cultural Attache which is implemented on 23rd march 2015,  Has any Body got the Certificate duly attested.this week?

I had also submitted in the month of April 2015 But still I had not recieved it.

What is the process to know about the Status?

What is the new process implemented on 23 March...??

New process was that

Now the verification application for Degree   will have to submitted by Concerned agency or cunsultancy to Concerned University & after recieving of  the verification letter recieved from university , the Concerned agency or cunsultancy should submit it  along with Degree & other required documents to the Saudi cultural attache( it  is clearly given on Website of SACA).

In my verification had already come from University & Original degree along with verification letter is submitted to Saudi  cultural & Saudi Embassy.

But Till date I had not recieved the attested degree.

Was your process different? How was your process?

Any body got the Degree certificate attested this week????????