Job opportunities

I am seeking job opportunities in France - particularly Paris.  I am university trained and have an interest in working in various areas and fields.  I am extremely personable and welcome language exchanges (French and English).  What advice or job posting can be given to a person seeking employment from Canada?  I appreciate any support provided:)
Sincerely,
C

Hi candacecrisostomo,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Looking for Language exchange, please feel free to post an advert in the Language Exchange in France section, this might surely be of great help.

I suggest you to read the articles below, where you might find some hints:

The labor market in France

Find a job in France

Need further information, do not hesitate to participate on the France forum. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Thank you David,

Your response and welcome to the blog is sincerely appreciated:).  In the Find a Job in France page it shows options for European citizens and Non-European citizens.  I am a European citizen, would the links for EU members still apply to me although applying from Canada?

The external links for The labor market in France all go the same website - http://www.pole-emploi.fr/accueil/.  However, the links are written differently and serve different purposes (i.e. how to write a CV, English version of Pôle Emploi, how to write a cover letter).  Maybe the sites have changed?

I have a written a bit, sorry, just very interested.  Have a wonderful week.

Sincerely,

C

Did not read over before submitting my apologies.

Thank you David,

Your response and welcome to the blog is sincerely appreciated:).  In the Find a Job in France page it shows options for European citizens and Non-European citizens.  I am a European citizen, would the links for EU members still apply to me although applying from Canada?

The external links for The labor market in France all go to the same website - http://www.pole-emploi.fr/accueil/.  However, the links are written differently and serve different purposes (i.e. how to write a CV, English version of Pôle Emploi, how to write a cover letter).  Maybe the sites have changed?

I have written a bit, sorry, just very interested.  Have a wonderful week.

Sincerely,

C

Hi. Just Checking to see if you got the info you needed. PM me if you like. I may he able to give you a couple leads.

Hi Shelby,

Thank you for responding:).  I greatly appreciate it.  I did not as yet but I will message you.

Sincerely,

C