Housemaid Job

Hi there,
My name is Tien. I am 27 years old. I am looking for a job as a housemaid.

I have worked as a teacher for kids for 3 years. Yet, the salary of a teacher makes it hard for me to take care of myself and my parents who are very unfortunate. I just want to do everything to earn money to help them.

I can do any housework. I can cook Vietnamese food well and learn how to cook Western dishes if you like. Moreover, I do love children so I can take care of him or her well in case of need. I can speak English, too.
I am a hard-working and responsible person. I am also whole-hearted and always try my best in work so I believe I can make you pleased.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me at this phone number: 0987. 364. 328 or via email: [email protected]

Sincerely,
Tien

Hi Mrs Tien,

Pls post your ad in job section of this blog. Link https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/v … minh-city/ I saw someone is looking for a housemaid in the morning in saigonexpat as well. Pls check there.

Regards!

HI Tien,

Could you please post your advert in the housemaid job in Ho Chi Minh City section?

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed