Traditional Chinese Medicine therapist?

Dear Expats,

Now I am looking for a Traditional Chinese Medicine therapist to do a check up.

Anyone knows where can I find it in Saigón?

Thank you in advance and big hug for you all!!!

Carol

There is a street  :)
Hải Thượng Lãn Ông.
It's in Ward (Phường) 13, District ( Quận) 5, HCMC.
Check the sign boards for :" Bao Bì  Nhựa Các Loại"
Some shop numbers are: 311, 313, 315....  :)
Almost every shop has Chinese hereditary Physician.
Also buy one Electric herbal medicine decoct kettle (ceramic) to boil medicines or make coffee  :)
This street is on the way to Kim Bien Market ( Chợ Kim Biên) and Binh Tay Market Binh Tay Market[/url] ( Chợ Bình Tây)

Hi dear, thank you very much for your useful answer...

Do they speak english though?

Big hug!

Carol

May be you need some translator friend  :)  as you know they are 'traditional'.

Why dont you go to check in the traditional medicine hospital which locates in district 3. The address is179, Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa P. 7, Quận 3, TP. HCM. (08)39326579

There are a lot of herbal shops district 5.Hai Thuong Lan Ong is one of the street which has a lot of those shops. The shops which locate near Vo Van Kiet-Hai Thuong lan ong are better cos the price is more suitable and politer. I remember i visited a street there-Trieu Quang Phuc st maybe. When i ask more about the products, they dont know. Even they cant understand the chinese names when i require. Although i advice you to visit shops near vo van kiet but i havent found a real good herbal shop.

This is a good suggestion sejhmet !

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Why dont you go to check in the traditional medicine hospital which locates in district 3. The address is179, Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa P. 7, Quận 3, TP. HCM. (08)39326579

Why don't you reply before me if you know this hospital?  :)