JOB OFFER!.,,,,IS IT ENOUGH CAN I SAVE MONEY PLEASE HELP !

Dear EB Members,

I need some help deciding on a offer I have received, I would like to know if the salary matches my profile and idealistically if i can save good money !

I am a british national with 11 years experience (including 3 years GCC experience) and 4 qualifications a BA, PGDiploma, MA and am MPhil all from top british universities.

I have been offered a package of 30,000 AED a month, including annual flights and premium medical cover to work for a top bank in Dubai.

I have been advised the ultimate way to save money is to live in Al Nahda as u can find a cheap 1 bed place for 30 to 40 and drive into deira where i will be working.

Its only me and my wife we don't have a luxury life style, we don't dine out much or do lavish expenditure. We are looking to save good money to build our own house in sharjah.

How much money can i potentially save ? and is it a good idea to live in sharjah and commute into deira ?

thank u

That's like asking how long is a piece of string.

You need to first work out what it costs you to live in UK and how much , if any, you presently save. 

Then do the same for Dubai. Always allow contingency money for your new location. Saving is relative to lifestyle.

For cost of living www.numbeo.com 

Not familiar with the travel side of things so will leave that to others.

As for me i prefer you find a good house in deira since you work there...There are many nice,cheap houses to rent around...I stay in deira too.
Thanks