A clear guide on visa or possibilities

this site looks great but is really messy.

Could someone with years of living there or a local preferably official working for the government come up with a list of possibilities on how to live in thailand, either temporary or permanently. All options from tourist to business to retirement to nationalization (if that even exists) in clear english and post it as a sticky topic (that means a topic that stays on top for pro web-masters as they were called in the ancient days)

because i cant find my way around here

please ?

ixs wrote:

this site looks great but is really messy.

Could someone with years of living there or a local preferably official working for the government come up with a list of possibilities on how to live in thailand, either temporary or permanently. All options from tourist to business to retirement to nationalization (if that even exists) in clear english and post it as a sticky topic (that means a topic that stays on top for pro web-masters as they were called in the ancient days)

because i cant find my way around here

please ?

Nice first post. Do you seriously expect some  help here?

Hello ixs  :cheers:

I invite you to read out some articles we have as sticky topic on the Thailand Forum. This can help you better understand the forum, and use it.

>> Thailand Forum Code of Conduct<<

>> All the necessary information about Visa<<

Also for any suggestion, do not hesitate to make a post in the Help us improve the Site section.

Regards

Kenjee

thank you