Job offer from Jatco

I am looking at job options with Jatco as Civil Engineer  and I was told by recruting company that  they are sub contractor to Aramco. Just wondering if anyone know them and ay feedback will be very much appreciated.
The recruting company seems reputable but once you are in KSA I will be in Jatco's hand.

Thanks a lot, Waseem from Leicester, England

Jatco are one of the popular Aramco contractors. You will definitely get to the work site but road to site is a bit rough.
Inbox me for more information I work for Jatco from UK

Hi
Thanks for coming back. just wondering how the salaries are paid in $ or SAR and do you work with aramco expat staff or locals.

What about the accomodation and car?n I understand you cant drive for some time once landed in KSA but I got british licence. so hope can do..

What about the accomodation, do they help you to find one initially?

Any idea about school fees, trouble is I dont know the place of assignment which is a bit odd.

Thanks a lot.

You get paid in SAR and you will open an account. You can drive as soon as you  convert your licence. Jatco will help you through the process. Accomodation can be supplied depending with your site. If your offer has got a car you will get a new car to site. Aramco don't accept you without the car if it was part of your contract. You will go straight to Dammam before being deployed and processing your IKAMA (residence permit) Jatco will help through the whole process. The rod to your site can be smooth or rough but once you get to site you are fine.
Before deployment byou stay in Jatco flats which are average. They will give you enough advance to by food which is WHAT YOU NEED.THIS IS A DIFFERENT WORLD THOUGH.
GOOD LUCKY

Hi, can anyone give me details on the cost of housing/security etc.. i have an interview with Jatco but i'm increasingly concerned with negative points i read on different forums.

Many thanks.

Depends on where you are going (location, project). I am working for Jatco but on this project Aramco is supplying accommodation so no costs. Security issues none in KSA, you can in box me if you want more information.
I am an expat from UK

thanks for the swift reply, i should hopefully know more this time tomorrow about the location

Stay as far away from this company as possible
they will promise everything and give you nothing

@musaigwa123 hi

@musaigwa123 hi sir am rajkumar senior instrumentation engineer with 15.5 years exp. I have interview with saudhi Aramco through jatco contractor how they paid salaries

Hello Kayithi Rajkumar Kumar,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You may not get a lot of feedback here as this thread is quite old.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia forum to ask your questions where you are more likely to get answers.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed