Pic or no Pic!

If you want to be successfull with dating,
is it better to put a picture, or better not, to guarantee responses?

Yes, you are so right!!!!

And with a good intro too.

But:

Not on this site!!!
This is a site to share expat experiences and when you have questions about your future life as a expat you can ask on the forum of  your future country.
This is not an dating site.

You'll get banned if you do.

Primadonna wrote:

Yes, you are so right!!!!

And with a good intro too.

But:

Not on this site!!!
This is a site to share expat experiences and when you have questions about your future life as a expat you can ask on the forum of  your future country.
This is not an dating site.

You'll get banned if you do.

Wow, why don't you eat me right away!!!  :dumbom:
You say I am so right, but about what ?? I asked a question!  :/
Besides, I am not asking for myself but for others putting funny pics... Just trying to help them  :cool:
Besides 2, nobody bannes me  :D

JO/EU wrote:

If you want to be successfull with dating

Maybe my English is not perfect but I didn't saw a question in your post, neither about funny pics.
Alright then: you asked if you want to be successful in dating and to receive more responses to add pics or not.

And yes, I agree with you but again, not on this site.

Its always good to have a nice avatar at your profile.
And to gain more responses: when you participate you get more responses then when you are in the silent mode.

Till now I didn't caught you on dating but when I do:  :whistle:

JO/EU wrote:

is it better to put a picture, or better not, to guarantee responses?

That was the idea of the question   :idontagree:  I am sure my english is not perfect and it would not sound as a question at the end  :huh:  To be on the save side I'll better consult the british council  :/

Primadonna wrote:
JO/EU wrote:

If you want to be successfull with dating

Maybe my English is not perfect but I didn't saw a question in your post, neither about funny pics.
Alright then: you asked if you want to be successful in dating and to receive more responses to add pics or not.

And yes, I agree with you but again, not on this site.

Its always good to have a nice avatar at your profile.
And to gain more responses: when you participate you get more responses then when you are in the silent mode.

Till now I didn't caught you on dating but when I do:  :whistle:

True, nice avatar is always good... the part with the silent mode I did not quite understand...

Hehe, i must disappoint you, you'll never catch me dating, at least not here  :top:
In addition, I have a meeting this week and I might get married  :heart:
So I thought helping those with less experience how to approach people  :top:
But as usual in life, one tries doing something good, it turns out to be wrong.. maybe we should give up hopes on this world and pray god will change it back the way he created it with all its wisdom and humanity  :one

The silent mode is when you sign up and never participate and only read the posts...

Mabrouk for your future wedding.

I hope for you every goes well with this meeting and Insha'Allah a wonderful, happy, long lasting and fruitful marriage for the both of you. :proud

i have understand what you are talking about
but i think it is normal to add your photo.... it is your private thing

Primadonna wrote:

The silent mode is when you sign up and never participate and only read the posts...

Mabrouk for your future wedding.

I hope for you every goes well with this meeting and Insha'Allah a wonderful, happy, long lasting and fruitful marriage for the both of you. :proud

Thanks, very kind indeed... It's good to know there are people with clean minds in this world  :proud

Hi All,

Just as you know - some off topics post was removed from this thread

Thank you

Maximilien