Any Brit Muslims in Johor?

Are there any English-speaking Muslims on this forum living in Johor? My family and I are originally from the UK and we are in Nusajaya, Johor.

Hello there. I am not Brit, I am Malay Muslim female working in Jb. Recently moved from Shah Alam enrolling my new career here. May I ask why exactly you looking for muslim english speaker, who knows I can help

Assalamu alaikum. Actually, my wife and I were just looking at ways of establishing a social network. It seems there are relatively few Muslim expats in JB. Either that or they are keeping themselves to themselves! Furthermore, there are very few activities and social events which cater to the needs of English-speaking Muslims.

Waalaikumsalam (I feel bad for not giving salaam which I should at first, I apologize for that)

How long you guys have been here in Malaysia. Well I am also looking for an activity to do here in JB, tho Im local but JB is new to me. stil looking for friends. so far not much activity found or  to join especially for muslim. What you can do is check on "Evenbrite" they do put an advert event you can join as family / course / talk more on business &  personal development. Do you have kids?

I am also rarely be in JB. Traveling back and forth every two weeks time to Indonesia till my assignment there is done. then move to next location, but still work base in JB. Glad to see your reply, if you can find the activity you think will be good for me to join as well do let me know :)

We are a family with four children. We've only been in Malaysia for 9 months or so. We are planning to start having some get-togethers with some of the Muslim expat families in JB. If we manage to successfully kickstart this into action, insha'allah you'd be welcome to join us.