Questions to expats in Suzhou, begging for answers,Thank you!

Hi!
About the search engine,,I'm wondering that.. do you use Baidu when you are in China?
I know that most of expats need to search English information,so Google will be their first choice.But lately,the Google in China has stopped for a while(a few days I think),,I don't know why,,and I had to download some curtain software to use Google.
So here is the second question,do you guys download some curtain software to over the great firewall of China so that you can use facebook or youtube in China?

I just paid the agency of Google around 7000RMB for Google AdWords,,so that people can search my website from Google, it's an English website,,in consideration of the major customers of our company are expats, I didn't choose Baidu Promotion. but Now I am concerned that Google in mainland is not as steady as before,,(I was told that Google will stop for 2 weeks in mainland this time,) will you still try to find a way to use Google?
And if you still use,it's definitely good news for me,,,
Please let me know ,,Thank you very much!!
Gao Fei

Laoway use VPN to go through the chinese internet block in order to connect Google stuffs, Youtube, FB, ...

By the way, if you have someone looking for a room downtown, we are looking for 2 news roommate in Shi Lin Yuan.

Thks, bye.

Clement

@ Clement > Hello, concerning your wish to have 2 more roommates, i will advise you to post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Suzhou section as well. It might help. ;)

Priscilla

(P.s sorry for the off topic)